chapter nine

bella's pov
Monday morning. The part of the week that every person in the world hates. I'm pretty sure if Monday was a person, it'd be Satan.
I debated on whether or not to go to school today, and after the 20 minute struggle, I pulled my freshly washed black Mustang into my usual parking spot.
I got out and slung my backpack over my shoulder, when I spotted a familiar face. "Gilinsky, get your ass over here!"
He started walking towards me, "Hey Arabella." He said with a smile. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you that I hate my full name?" I laughed while punching him on the arm. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, why did you call me over here?" He chuckled.
"Listen, I know you don't want to be here as much as me. And I just so happen to have fresh weed that I don't want to smoke alone."
"I don't know, Arabella. That's not a good idea. Don't you have other friends to go with?"
"Don't be a pussy. Have you ever ditched school before, Gilinsky?"
He shook his head.
"Get in." I motioned towards the passenger side door of my car.
"We can't just leave my car here-"
"Yes, we can. It'll be fine. Just come on." I said and he groaned.
"You never answered my question." Jack said while climbing into my car.
"What question?"
"Why do you want me to go with you and not one of your other friends?"
"I don't know, Gilinsky." Which was the honest truth. I don't even know why I asked him.
//
During the ride to my favorite smoking spot, Jack and I argued over pizza toppings, bonded over our love for Childish Gambino, got stuck in heavy California traffic, and discussed my "sick car".
"Okay, we're finally here." I let out a sigh of relief, as I grabbed my bag and got out of the car.
"Where are we?" Jack asked while looking around confused.
"Don't worry about it." I winked.
"Is this the part of the date where you rape me?" Jack nervously chuckled.
"Who said this was a date?"
"Fuck, oh my god. I wasn't saying that this was a date. I wasn't-"
"Jack, calm down. I was just kidding. Lighten up and smoke a joint." I smiled.
He just sat there staring at me with a smile on his face.
"What?" I asked him.
"You called me Jack. Instead of Gilinsky." He chuckled that cute little laugh.
"Oh shut up Gilinsky."
//
jack's pov
I walked in my front door at around 9pm that night, surprised to find it quiet. I was glad though, because I was still a little stoned. I made my way up to my room, kicked off my Vans, and changed into my sweats. I crashed on my king sized bed and immediately began thinking of today. I got high with Arabella Stein, who has the cutest giggle I've ever heard. We ate pizza at some random pizza parlor just outside of town, and talked about random shit. My mind became cloudy with thoughts of her, and I drifted off to sleep.
//
It was hard to wake up the next morning knowing that I'm going to have a shit ton of make-up work today. But it was totally worth it yesterday. As I was getting ready, I remembered that today I have tutoring with Arabella. That made me smile, and also reminded me to be sure I put on some Axe deodorant. Bitches love Axe deodorant.
//
"Hi Arabella." I said to her as she sat down in the booth in front of me.

"Hi Gilinsky." She said happily.

"So are you ready to do Algebra today?"

"Hell no, but we have to don't we?" She laughed.

"We do."
//
"Jack can I give you a makeover?" Arabella asked nonchalantly.

"A what?" I choked on my coffee.

"You know, a makeover. I'm not trying to pressure you or anything but maybe it'll help you get laid." She giggled.

I can't resist that laugh. "Hey, I get laid." I said while playfully shoving her.

"No you don't." She threw her head back in laughter.

"You're right, I don't. Let's go." We decided where to meet on the way out to our cars.

"HELL YEAH I'M GONNA GET SOME ACTION." I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"You're such a weirdo!" Arabella giggled.

"I know, but you like it. Or else you wouldn't be hanging out with me right now."

"I don't have to-"

"No Arabella please, I want to get laid." I begged.

"Come on you goof."
//
authors note: JABELLA MAKEOVER BITCHES WHO'S EXCITED
I AM FORSURE
YAY ok I love jabella I'm crying