chapter fourteen

jack's pov

I woke up with a head nuzzled in my chest, and a small body very close to mine. I took a look around the bedroom and I realized it was Arabella's. Memories of last night come flooding back to me.

When Morgan told me I was part of her and her friend's little bet. When I drove through town with my music blaring, and then showed up at Arabella's house with tear stained cheeks. But most importantly, when she listened to me and hugged me so tightly.

I looked down at the sleeping Arabella in my arms and I suddenly realized how beautiful she was. Even with her crazy curly hair standing in all different directions, and her lack of makeup, she looked stunning. I pictured her dark brown eyes with very long eyelashes, and I realized they're the kind of eyes you can get lost in. Her cheekbones were perfectly sculpted, and her lips looked incredibly soft. She was gorgeous.

I was always against the thought of even being friends with anyone like her. The constant partying and lack of respect for anyone really turned me off. But this girl... this curly headed girl was different. Sure, she still parties and acts like she runs the show. But when it's just us, she's different. She's never pressured me to do anything crazy. She's been the only person there for me on several occasions, and I love that about her. I think I was starting to get way more than friendly feelings for this girl. I can only hope she feels the same, but I know she would never like anyone like me.

//

bella's pov

Fucking Monday, here we go again. This weekend was pretty great honestly. I spent it all with Jack, because I figured he'd need someone to be with him after what that bitch did to him. And plus, I don't mind spending time with him. I really enjoy it actually.

"Morgan! Samuel!" I spotted them walking into school. "Get the fuck over here, now."

"Bella! Hi babe! I've missed you so much. How have you been? Did you hear about what we did to Jack Gilinsky?! It was so hilar-"

"You fucking bitch. What the hell were you thinking? He has done nothing to you."

"Don't talk to her like that. And why are you protecting virgin boy anyways?" Sammy snapped.

"Excuse me? I can speak to her however I want, you fucking prick. And I'm protecting him because he's my friend you dumbass. He's been a hell of a lot better friends than you guys were. So get lost and never bother him again or we'll have problems. Do you understand me?"

"Whatever Bella, you're crazy." Sammy fired back while grabbing Morgan by the waist.

"Yeah, you're crazy." Morgan mumbled. Then they turned on their heels and walked away.

I huffed and pulled out a cigarette, not even caring that I was on school property.

//

jack's pov

I pulled up to school today with a frown on my face. I'm not ready to endure everyone picking on me today. I'm sure all of my new "friends" I made last week were fake. I bet they were all in on Morgan and Sammy's little game.

I started walking into school, when I heard yelling.

"You fucking bitch. What the hell were you thinking? He has done nothing to you." It was Arabella.

Sammy stepped forward towards her. "Don't talk to her like that. And why are you protecting virgin boy anyways?" Virgin boy? Oh yeah this is definitely about me.

"Excuse me? I can speak to her however I want, you fucking prick. And I'm protecting him because he's my friend you dumbass. He's been a hell of a lot better friends than you guys were. So get lost and never bother him again or we'll have problems. Do you understand me?" She's fucking standing up for me to her friends. I honestly can't believe this.

"Whatever Bella, you're crazy." Sammy snapped.

"Yeah, you're crazy." Morgan mumbled.

As soon as they walked away, I started walking towards her and watched her frantically pull out a cigarette. Before she could light it, I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around to face me. I lifted up her chin and I did something I've been wanting to do for a while. I planted my lips on top of hers. The kiss was slow but still held alot of energy. I began to feel weak in my knees, as I felt her arms wrap around my neck.

Once I broke the kiss, I caught my breath and whispered "Thank you so fucking much." Her face formed the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen, as she leaned in to connect our lips again.

Let me just tell you that I was right. Arabella's lips are incredibly soft.

//

author's note: EJAT THE FUCK THDY KISSED WHAT DID I JJST WRITE THIS WAS NOT PLANNED OK I JUST KEPT WRITINFG