Chapter 7: Unwanted Scars

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*J's Corporation – 1 hour until nighttime*

-Johnny's POV-

The top floor of the company was empty once KNP came inside. It made me feel concerned since the security should run throughout the night; however, that didn't stop me from reaching Sehun's office. The officers searched around the building to find my friend, and in the meantime, Jaehyun's team began to check Sehun's belongings. I noticed that the window was wide open when we got inside Sehun's office, and yet, I could tell that he didn't take anything from the place. It made me have various questions about the plans Sehun has stored; however, I didn't discard his loyalty to me.

Jaehyun told me to step aside and let the agents do their work. So, I went to my office and called my long-time friend, Ten. He and I are like brothers, but when I got betrayed by my friends back home, I decided to part ways with everybody. I never gave him an explanation about my decisions. Therefore, I should let him know what went on when he wasn't here with me. Luckily, Ten answered and was glad to hear me. Both of us talked about us after apologizing through the phone, and then we discussed our plans once he comes to Seoul and starts to work along with me.

Currently, I finished my phone call with Ten. And despite having a great time talking with my childhood friend, I couldn't keep my mind off Sehun's situation. This anxiousness makes me walk around my office while thinking about what Sehun could be thinking about right now.

I know who you are, Sehun. You aren't like that other man; I'm sure that you are a humble and kind person, but how do I convince everybody of it?

Before I could continue questioning myself and trying to find some answers, the door from my office got opened. I looked at it and noticed that Yuta was coming inside.

-Mr. Suh, the Captain wants to see you. – Yuta informed me while opening the door slowly.

I nodded sternly, looking away after hearing Yuta's words. I heard him scoff before he walked towards me.

-Hak Sehun is your friend, and I believe everybody understands your situation. But Sir, if your friend was innocent as you claim, why is he running away? Have you thought about that? – Yuta sincerely spoke before patting my shoulder. -Captain Jaehyun doesn't let the team talk with you, Sir. But I believe it's necessary to tell you that the entire team knows about the circumstances you find yourself in at the moment. So, trust us, and we'll find the truth to this mess. – Yuta said while smiling at me.

I nodded while grinning back at Yuta, and then, both of us got out of the office. I followed Yuta to the zone where the agents and officers are working together. Suddenly, we got inside Sehun's office and pointed at Jaehyun. I thanked him before walking towards Jaehyun.