Chapter 14: Another Game

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that day*

-Jaehyun's POV-

There's one person less inside this odd and confusing case; however, I still need to get to the center of it all.

I want to make justice for my sister's death, make the ones who hurt her pay for their actions and save more people that might phase a similar situation to mine. Today, I had success with the sudden plan I created before Johnny came to the headquarters, but I still need to unveil the rest of the storyline. After all, I can't understand the connection my sister had with Won Jongyul. I want to know how she got all the information from the pen drive.

Currently, I'm getting ready to go out of the car. My team and I; are at a brand-new location from the man that Hak Sehun wanted to kill. He's one member of the criminal groups who work with Won Jongyul; his people decided to collaborate after negotiating with them. Now, we have more places to look at and break down, which means that Won Jongyul will become weaker as we move faster.

As I carefully walk with my team and other officers towards the hideout, I'm giving precise directions while approaching the entrance and surrounding the place. Briefly, some sirens started to blare the street, making everyone go inside the area since it was our signal to make a move. Immediately, everyone stepped into the challenge and began to attack the enemy. Gunshots blared the room while everybody covered themselves from getting hurt. I discreetly walked through the plastic curtains, finding some of Won Jongyul's workers on my way. I shoot at them before they can hurt me, and in the meantime, my team is cleaning the place as we go.

Now, we reached another part of the hideout where there are two floors. I looked everywhere while holding my gun high, not letting my guard drop at any point. Suddenly, I heard someone's steps, and then a gunshot that made me look behind me. As an instinct, I covered Taeyong from the bullet, causing me to fall to the floor. Taeyong saw the shooter and killed him within seconds, and then he helped me to stand up.

-Are you okay? – Taeyong worriedly asked.

-Yes, yes, don't worry about me. – I groaned as I stood up, trying to keep myself steady for the upcoming round.

-Captain, you are bleeding. – Camile pointed out.

-It's only a scratch; keep moving! – I ordered.

Everyone did as I say, following my lead as we look around the place. Once again, I heard another shot, but this time it was coming my way. Luckily, I moved quickly and turned around to kill the shooter; however, another shot came my way, this time getting my leg. I tried to stay up as my fellow teammates continued to shoot at the rest of the enemies and briefly hit the guy who got me with a bullet.

-Clear! – I heard Jeno shout.

-Nobody is here! – Lisa yelled while coming towards the room we are at the moment.