Chapter 21: Closed Case

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Johnny's POV-

I stared at Ten for some moments before returning my attention to Jongyul. Then, I took out my gun as Ten stopped recording the entire confession. He instantly returned to Jongyul, and gradually, I loaded the gun and pointed it at him.

-What are you doing, Suh? I already confessed my crimes! – Jongyul asked while looking at me in shock.

-I thought you knew me well, Jongyul. I always have something else behind my mind, and this moment won't be the exception. – I spoke before pointing my gun at his leg, briefly pulling the trigger without mercy.

Jongyul groaned in pain while tears began to run down his eyes. -I'm sorry! I'm guilty! – Jongyul shouted in fear as I gave the gun to Ten. Then, he held it and aimed at his other leg. -I didn't hurt your family, Ten! I kept them alive! – Jongyul spoke, asking for mercy with the look in his eyes.

I noticed Ten's sudden smirk while looking at Jongyul. -This ending was your choice. Now, enjoy it will you can. Boss. – Ten spoke before he pulled the trigger for the second time.

Ten put the gun away while stepping aside from Jongyul's place. He joined me, and then we stared at Jongyul, bleeding as his tears continued to drop. I sighed before kneeling, briefly grabbing two belts from the bag with supplies. I gave one to Ten and immediately got towards Jongyul. We stood beside each leg and tightly secured the belts above the injury and around the leg.

-There, you won't die, but you won't walk for a long time. – I spoke while taking my phone out, checking the hour. -We need to get going. – I told Ten, who nodded in response.

-Let's go! – Ten said before untying Jongyul. I got towards him to help carry this man, and then we got out of the warehouse and immediately entered the van.

-Justice, here we go! – Ten mocked at Jongyul before I put the sirens on, causing me to chuckle at Ten's words.

*Later that night*

We struggled to get out of the van with Jongyul, but we eventually made it to KNP's floor at the headquarters. Fortunately, nobody reported the gunshots, and it appears nothing interrupted our plans for tonight. However, Jongyul wouldn't shut up on the road, so Ten put a tape around his mouth, making our way here more enjoyable.

Currently, we are dragging Jongyul to KNP's office. And as we do so, I can hear people inside the place, making me believe the entire team is here.

-Come on! Pull him over! – I told Ten while opening the glass door.

-I'm trying, but he's so heavy! – Ten protested as we continued to drag Jongyul, soon capturing Jaehyun's team attention.

-Here! – I told Ten before we let Jongyul fall. We stood back and bowed at the respective members of Jaehyun's team, but no one said anything, only kept staring at the current situation. Suddenly, Jaehyun appeared and looked at us in shock.