Chapter 27: The Best Part

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later in the day*

-Johnny's POV-

After abruptly meeting with Seojun, Ten and I discussed the project he came to offer us. It was a no-brainer for the company; however, he questioned me after Seojun introduced himself. After all, Ten perceived that I liked Seojun's attitude, but I made sure he got everything straight. Seojun appears to be someone professional regardless of his youthful appearance. Therefore, I feel curiosity to work with him, hand to hand. Ten understood what I meant with my statement, yet he still warned me about having any other interest in him. Now, I'm back with Jaehyun, so he doesn't want me to fool around anymore. I never considered doing it, anyway, but Ten is always watching over me since I knew him.

Currently, I'm getting out of my car since Jeno sent me a message telling me that his captain is back home. I went out of the office as soon as possible; after all, I remembered that he wanted to stay with me the entire day. So, I'm hurrying up the pace to reach the entrance, hoping to see Jaehyun after the tiring time at the agency. I knocked on the door a couple of times and then waited for Jaehyun to open the door. Suddenly, my phone rang, causing me to take it out of my pocket and check the screen.

"Mr. Suh, I hope you don't mind that I asked for your number to one of your employees. I only wanted to thank you for today's talk, see you soon!" – Seojun.

I replied to Seojun while smiling at the text, feeling somewhat pleased with the new agency's collaborator.

-Johnny? – I heard Jaehyun say, causing me to look up to meet his eyes.

-Hey! I came as soon as I finished the meetings. – I said while placing my phone away, briefly holding Jaehyun's waist, pulling him towards me. Then, I kissed his cheek and walked inside his house. I looked around, noticing the changes made inside the place. -It looks like the reparations went well. – I mentioned as Jaehyun closed the entrance's door.

-Haven't you seen the changes before? – Jaehyun asked, confused.

-No, it's the first time I come after the shooting. – I answered before looking back at Jaehyun. -Are you alright? It seems like you didn't want to see me after all. – I pointed out before holding Jaehyun's head, smiling his way while waiting for a response.

-Sorry, it only surprised me how long you haven't been here. – Jaehyun admitted, making me chuckle at his reaction. Then, I looked down while feeling slightly nostalgic, but I smiled it off.

-I'm finally here, aren't I? And by the looks of it, your house is neat and fresh after the reparations. – I mentioned. Jaehyun hummed before taking my hand, then guided me towards the hallway. Soon, we entered the bedroom, and the first thing to notice was the decorations.