Chapter 20: End of Times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time later*

-Johnny's POV-

It's been a few days since I last saw Jaehyun. However, I've been updating myself with the latest things KNP has done around the city. So far, it looks like Jongyul won't survive; his empire will fall for once and for all. Jaehyun's team already made enough for me, and now, I can continue with my plans. Ten and I know that Jongyul won't give up, and he'll find a way to avoid going to jail; that's why I asked Jaehyun to leave that man to myself.

During these days, I've tried to keep my head busy with work and Jongyul's abduction; however, nothing seems to help me from thinking about Jaehyun. The first days without him were difficult, more than I could ever expect. But those emotions didn't last long since I began to feel angry with myself; after all, I hid essential things for Jaehyun's sanity. Later, Ten told me that he spoke with Jaehyun, and he was the reason behind our separation. I didn't get mad at him since he told me beforehand he would talk to Jaehyun about the secrets I kept away if I didn't act fast. It appears the time won my opportunity to avoid all this pain.

Currently, I'm inside my office with Ten. Both of us are finishing the last pending issues of the agency's projects since we have a short time to plan tonight's abduction. Earlier this day, KNP notified through the news that Jongyul's warehouses got emptied, and the workers are now behind bars. It's our time to act and do our part of the deal and permanently end this haunting past.

-Hey! Stop spacing out and hurry up with the work. – Ten told me before gently slapping my shoulder. Then, he looked at the files between his hands.

I scoffed. -What? The new vice-president is becoming stressed? – I questioned, slightly mocking my friend.

Ten hummed. -Yes! Sehun left his place in complete chaos! There are many things to get done, and even some launches got canceled because of him. – Ten complained, causing me to snicker at his words while resuming the editing of the last document for today.

-Stop complaining and finish reviewing the designs. – I told Ten while looking through tomorrow's schedule, noticing the time we have to arrive in the morning. -Ten, do you think we'll have time to do what we want tonight? – I questioned.

-Why are you asking? – Ten asked, confused.

-Tomorrow, we have the final meeting with the video game developer, and it starts at 8:30 a.m. – I explained, causing Ten to look at me, perplexed. Then, he got next to me and looked at the schedule on the laptop's screen.

-Why didn't you say it before, Johnny? – Ten questioned.

-I forgot I made the arrangement today. But I believe we can make it through; we are only going to put a bullet through Jongyul's head, and that's it. – I claimed before crossing my arms.