Chapter 28: Never Forgotten

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Jaehyun's POV-

It's been hours since Johnny appeared at my house. We ate together while talking about Johnny's company and other things from my job. Then, we decided to take some moments to ourselves, act as any couple would. After all, both of us missed being with each other after weeks of being apart. It was pleasant to have Johnny beside me again, and my heart finally felt at ease. After knowing that Johnny rejected the offer to live in London, I felt like a heavyweight off my shoulders. I usually never show my concerns to Johnny. But this time, I needed him to know that I care about his decisions.

Currently, we are in the living room, lying down on the couch while watching TV. My head is resting on his chest as he strokes my hair, making me want to sleep at the moment. Yet, I want to use this time to be with Johnny, somehow dedicate my time to his sudden visit.

As I continued to keep myself awake, I felt Johnny's lips on my head, making me look up at him.

-You look tired; why don't you sleep? – Johnny asked while caressing my bangs.

-I want to be with you. – I said before yawning.

Johnny chuckled slightly. -I'll stay here. – Johnny assured me, but I shook my head and started to cuddle against him. -What's wrong with you? Huh? When did you become so lovable? – Johnny asked, still playing with my hair.

Johnny's right; I've never given him this kind of love before.

-Do you mind? – I asked before looking back at Johnny.

-No, but you were always the tough guy in the relationship. – Johnny mentioned.

-Today, you are in charge of that position. – I claimed before smiling at Johnny.

-Alright. – Johnny nodded before staring at me, briefly leaning closer to me. I felt my heart beating faster as Johnny placed his hand on my neck and briefly pulled me against his lips. I followed Johnny's movements while enjoying the sensation, kissing him back with the same affection. But suddenly, I got over him, not letting each other go from our embrace. Both began to breathe heavily due to the lack of breath until I pulled away to stare at Johnny. He smiled at me before stroking my cheek, shortly returning to my lips.

-Jaehyun, I want you to remember something. No matter what happens, I'm always going to be by your side. Okay? – Johnny sincerely said, making me smile after hearing his words.

-Alright, but I'm also going to stand by you. Never forget the promise I made a time ago. – I reminded Johnny, who nodded in response. Then, he began to hug me against him while softly kissing my neck. But as we let each other go with the moment, Johnny's phone started to ring. He immediately sighed, feeling annoyed by the sudden interruption. I chuckled at his reaction before Johnny grabbed his phone from the coffee table and then answered.