Chapter 4: Love Our Hate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Jaehyun's POV-

I got up from the couch and walked towards Johnny. I didn't hesitate to surround his waist from behind with my arms; I cuddled against his back while trying to give Johnny some comfort. I felt him holding my hand, but his head is still low. Johnny doesn't know how to give up, which is something that I always admired from him. So, watching my soulmate on the edge of his emotions makes me feel worried.

-What are you thinking? Hmm? Tell me. – I softly spoke while holding Johnny against me.

-I don't know. – Johnny whispered before sighing. -The only one I can count on is you. It was the right thing to hold these feelings. – He sincerely said before I heard him sniff.

-No, no, Johnny! – I stopped taking Johnny and got in front of him.

I stared at my soulmate's eyes before holding his face between my hands.

-Don't cry. – I pleaded.

-Why? – Johnny questioned mournfully.

-You blame yourself for things you didn't know about, and those tears only represent that you are giving up. – I told Johnny while caressing his cheek. -Come on, what happened to the CEO that I know? Huh? Fearless, strict, but lovable and kind. – I questioned while my eyes started to become teary.

Johnny slightly chuckled as his tears dropped. He tried to wipe them away, but it was useless since they didn't stop running down his eyes. I joined his slight chuckle as I saw him struggle that way. So, I tried to help while wiping his tears off with my thumb.

-You are too kind to me. – Johnny slightly smiled while rubbing his eye gently.

-My soft side is for you, remember that. – I chuckled before pecking Johnny's lips. -Now, let's rest. You had a long morning, and I know you don't want to go back to the company. – I said while holding Johnny's hand.

-What about the case? Jaehyun, you need—

I interrupted him. -Johnny, I got it under control. Right now, we are together, and you are my priority. Got it? – I stated while looking at him.

Johnny nodded before I guided him to the bedroom. I opened the door and let him come in first. After that, we rested on the mattress while getting comfortable. I reloaded my back against the pillows, soon finding Johnny's head above my shoulder. He intertwined our fingers while cuddling against my side.

-Thank you for being here. – Johnny spoke lively while closing his eyes.

-No, don't thank me. I'm always going to be next to you whenever Mr. CEO needs me. – I teased before chuckling.

-Well, Mr. CEO has a lot of things to do, but got emotionally drained to work. – Johnny laughed sleepily.

-You've worked hard, and rest is something you deserve. – I told Johnny before he kissed my cheek.