Chapter 13: Unexpected Moves

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Moments later*

-Johnny's POV-

I received a message from Jaehyun telling me to come over to KNP headquarters. I didn't hesitate to leave the company and come as fast as possible. I don't know the meaning of his sudden text; however, I'm sure that it might be something complicated that he can't deal with alone. After making up with Jaehyun last night, I knew that he wouldn't back away from Won Jongyul, and somehow, he might come through my plans to revenge my friends. We know each other too well, and now, I only have to wait for his next move to deduce his intentions.

Right now, I'm walking inside Jaehyun's team floor, briefly reaching the entrance of the offices. Immediately, I met with Yuta, who bowed politely at me. I did the same before looking around the place, noticing that no one is in here.

-Where's the team? – I asked, confused.

-Jaehyun sent everyone out to investigate today's homicide attempt. Right now, he's inside the interrogating room with the culprit. – Yuta explained, looking quite distressed. -Mr. Suh, come with me. You got to see something. – Yuta told me, which I nodded for in response. Shortly, he took me to the door at the end of the hall and opened it for me.

Both of us went downstairs, passing two other floors and briefly reaching the basement. I followed Yuta to a room. I saw some monitors hanging on the walls and a couple of computers on the desk. Yuta took the mouse and clicked a window from the screen, which showed the cameras inside the interrogating room. My eyes widen as soon as I saw Sehun sitting down, handcuffed to the chair while Jaehyun walks in front of him.

-What is going on? – I asked, confused.

-Mr. Suh, I ask you to make your conclusions after the interrogation comes to an end. – Yuta told me, which I agreed with before focusing on the screen again.

-You are close to Johnny, so it's hard to believe that you are still working with Won Jongyul after all the times he attempted to kill him. – Jaehyun pointed out, but Sehun limited himself to laugh it off, not caring about Jaehyun's words.

-Detective, you believe there's nothing you don't know. Am I right? – Sehun questioned, making Jaehyun smirk.

-What are you suggesting, Sehun? Tell me, what is the thing I don't know about, huh? – Jaehyun asked, challenging Sehun without hesitation.

-You don't acknowledge the people by your side. Therefore, you can't tell who's loyal to you or who isn't. – Sehun said while following Jaehyun's movements with his eyes.

-I know my people well. Nobody would set me up to fail like some of your colleagues might do to you. – Jaehyun sternly spoke.

-Oh, is that so? Then, can you explain to me why Johnny hasn't talked to you about your sister's murder? – Sehun questioned, causing my expression to change drastically.