Chapter 9: Bloody Lies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next morning*

-Jaehyun's POV-

It took Johnny some time to calm me down. But eventually, my exhaustion from today came through and made me fall asleep on Johnny's embrace. I didn't sleep as "bad" as I thought I would; however, the things Johnny told me last evening honestly hit me like a bullet. It wasn't unexpected; I saw it coming, but I didn't know that my inquires would get answered so suddenly. I'm grateful that Johnny told me about the knowledge he had on the subject. However, his disclosure is creating a personal need, ruin Hak Sehun.

Once the morning came, I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I noticed that Johnny wasn't there, so I checked the hour on the clock. I sighed at the late morning awakening I had. But before I could get up, Johnny came inside the room.

-I wasn't here for two seconds, and "Mr. Patience" can't stay on the bed, can you? – Johnny said while crossing his arms.

-Honey, I'm late to work; I have to go. – I spoke while standing up from the bed, immediately approaching the dresser and placing my clothes on.

Johnny sighed before copying what I was doing, but before I could button up my shirt, Johnny stood in front of me. I stared at him before he leaned closer and kissed my lips. I closed my eyes while enjoying the sensation, but then I held the back of his neck, deepening the kiss even more. Briefly, I got apart from Johnny before chuckling at his face full of surprise.

-What happened, Mr. CEO? – I questioned, making fun of my boyfriend.

-It was my moment to be dominant, but you always steal the perfect time to lead the game, huh? – Johnny stated before holding my waist, pulling me close to him.

-I want you to give me the chance to dress up, John. So, stop goofing around, and let's get ready. – I smirked before kissing Johnny's lips one last time and then buttoned up my shirt.

Johnny chuckled before fixing his shirt and coat. -I'm glad that you are feeling better. – He suddenly spoke while getting ready to go to the company.

-You helped a lot last night. But I also need to suck it up and continue with the investigation. – I sighed before placing my watch on my wrist.

-Well, I'm happy that I did something for you. – Johnny smiled before approaching me, helping me to get ready to go to the headquarters.

-Did I worry you that much? – I asked, noticing that Johnny was acting very lovely this morning.

-Yes, indeed. And you know how much I hate to see you struggling, Jaehyun. – Johnny disclosed while fixing my shirt. -But I needed you to comprehend what I discovered. I was anxious when I remembered that detail back at the company. – He revealed before taking a deep breath and getting away from me.