|| PROLOGUE ||

JUNG JAEHYUN

Four years ago, I thought life wouldn't give me more surprises, for once I believed that I could keep my head up and reach the achievements I wanted to get. Regardless of what I thought back then about justice, I still wanted to do my job and help others in need. Yet, after experiencing my sister's death, I wasn't so sure about what I wanted to do next. She died in the hands of injustice, between sorrows and bad days, and the strange relationship with her murderer. And little did I know that the task of finding his killer would be on my hands.

Throughout the last years, my team and I searched for the culprit of her murder; however, the only things we found soon got covered by the accomplices of the murderer. Despite the hard times, some witnesses gave us details on them, and we successfully put them in jail. They got sentenced for many years; after all, being an accomplice on homicide wasn't the last thing they did behind justice's back.

Nowadays, I'm still searching for the murder of my sister. According to the evidence my unite gathered, we are searching for a male in his young twenties. The proof we have against one suspect clearly shows a connection between my sister's murder and that guy. Last year I tried to search for him and ask some questions about the day of the murder; however, one stubborn man stepped in my way. Johnny Suh. He's the CEO of a very successful advertising agency. He shows a strong personality and seems colder than a snowstorm. I wouldn't get surprised if someone told me that they feared him, but that word doesn't come to me when I stare at his eyes. Both of us share a relationship we don't share publicly. We've known each other for a long time, I knew him before going to the army, and after I got out, we saw each other once and let another years pass by. I needed to get him out of my head, out of my life, and focus on my duty. It doesn't feel right to treat him like a stranger; however, I want to solve my sister's murder before I start another chapter in my life.

The case is still open; the president gave me time to find the murder since it symbolizes a risk to the population; however, he asked me to focus on other matters inside the office. I agreed with his statement, and at the end of the day. I won't let this case slide through my hands. I'll find that murder, even if I have to be against it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for selecting this book. I hope you enjoy reading the storyline prepared for you. I wanted to make a fanfiction about JOHNJAE because I wanted to make a storyline with them involved. Disclaimers will be uploaded soon. Now, enjoy the book!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------