Grandparents

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I stare at the TV screen which shows a photo of jimin on the screen

I huff "stupid fucking news reporters" I walk towards the door and then stop when I hear the news reporter say "we have an interview with none other than Dr jeons grandparents!"

I turn towards the TV and see my grandparents on screen. My eyes darken "those old hags" jimin walks into the room and looks at me "don't even think about it harley! You are a month pregnant"

I smile innocently "I ain't gonna do anything puddin' don't worry... I'm just gonna get groceries" he sighs "you're lying... You know how I hate lying" I giggle "I'll be back soon, love you~"

I walk out the Palace and then walk to the news station thingy. I walk past the guards stabbing them in the stomachs.
I then see a woman sat looking down. I look at her "where's my grandparents?" she points to a room "I-in t-there"

I look her up and down and smirk "thanks, you're a peach~" I shoot her right between the eyes and then sneak into the room and lean against the door listening to what they're saying.

My grandfather sighs "jungkook was always a boy who wanted to have sex...he was a whore...i remember he always use to bring boys home and have sex with them...but he would never hurt anyone" my grandmother nods "yes...he is a sheep, he follows everyone else...which is why he is a harley quinn... He is FOLLOWING the joker"

The reporter nods "so you're saying... Harley quinn isn't jeon jungkook?" my grandmother nods "exactly yes...harley quinn is a confused boy who has dyed hair and has no control over his life"

I swing the gun around in my hand and the news reporter spots me. Her eyes widen, I put my finger to my lips and she then looks at my grandparents "s-so... What else can you tell us?"

My grandfather sighs "harley quinn is someone we shouldn't be afraid of... And in my opinion, me and my police force can take him down... But that's the thing! We don't have to take harley down... If we get rid of joker, harley will be no more"

The reporter nods "yes... However the joker wasn't with harley for awhile because he got taken away, but harley just got crazier... How can you be so sure" my grandfather smirks "I know how the mind of criminals work"

I smile "oh? Why please do teach me, I'm dying to know how criminals think~" they both turn around and their faces go pale.
I smirk "hello....grandmother, grandfather~"

They both stand up, my grandfather reaches for his gun.i giggle "they don't allow weapons in here~" I walk towards them "I was a whore was I?... A sheep?... All I do is follow people?... Oh please do tell me more~"

My grandmother walks to me "kookie...its gonna be okay" I hold my gun up to her "don't. Call me that" my grandfather gasps "dear!" my grandmother shakes her head "he won't hurt me... Its okay,"

He gently grabs my other hand. I lower my gun, she smiles "its okay... Its all going to be o-" I shoot her leg so she falls to the floor.
I then point my gun at my grandfather and glare at him "you are nothing to me"

I shoot him right in the chest and then pick my grandmother up by her collar and glare at her "you have never been a part of my family... When I was jungkook or when I was harley... You're a piece of gum on the bottom of my shoe"

She cries "I-I love you jungkook" I smirk "too bad I don't love you~" I stab her and then drop her on the floor leaving her to bleed out.
The reporter looks st me "p-please s-spare me! I-i have k-kids!" I roll my eyes "stop taking photos of my husband...understand?"

She nods "yes of course! No photos will go up ever again!" I nod and then walk out the room and out the studio

I smirk a little seeing police officers outside "hey boys, it's been awhile~"

Three hours later

Jimins pov

I walk into the lounge and see Jungkooks photo on the screen

I huff "for fuck sake... He is a month pregnant..." i walk out to the back courtyard and see jungkook in the pool. He looks at me "hey puddin' nice day out huh?"

I cross my arms "harley I told you not to kill them, you are carrying our child!" he whines "you let me blow up a building when I was pregnant with soobin!" I nod "and look what happened

I cross my arms "harley I told you not to kill them, you are carrying our child!" he whines "you let me blow up a building when I was pregnant with soobin!" I nod "and look what happened... We have a son who left us to be a fucking police officer"

He rolls his eyes "FINE I won't kill anyone.... While I'm pregnant" I take my shirt off and then get into the pool and swim to him, he giggles and sits up on the float "you love me really puddin'~" I smirk "of course I do, you're my harley quinn~"

He giggles and then winces a little. I raise an eyebrow "are you hurt?" he shakes his head "no? I'm fine" I step back and look him up and down, he kisses my cheek "I'm fiiiine, stop worrying so much... Normal villains don't worry so much~"
I nod "you're right"

We end up staying in the pool, I hold him in my arms while we hear gunshots from inside. Jungkook huffs "kids are fighting again" I nod "let them be... They'll sort it out" we hear a loud bang then a scream

I roll my eyes "fucking kids" he looks inside "joys bedroom is on fire..." I look at the castle and see joys bedroom on fire. I nod "aish... That's the second bedroom she's had..."

I hear soobin laughing "HA FUCK YOU JOY THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR HURTING MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I roll my eyes and then we just ignore them

Sometimes living with my family can be a fucking nightmare....