puddin'

Jungkooks pov

I point the gun at him and walk towards him and he walks backwards.i smirk "there's ankther mistake! MY puddin' wouldn't walk away from me or flinch when I raise my hand!! WHERE IS MY PUDDIN' YOU ASSHOLE!?"
I shoot his arm and he screams in pain

I shoot his leg and he falls to the ground "ANSWER ME!!!" He cries "he's dead!! The police sent me here so you wouldn't go even more crazy!! He died ages ago!!! My name is-" I shoot him so he dies "shut the fuck up"

I continue to shoot him and shoot him until Felix grabs my hand "Harley stop! He's dead" I glare at Felix "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I walk past him and out the house. I walk to the police station and break the door down "WHERE IS MY PUDDIN' TELL ME NOW OR ILL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!"

People scream and some officers point guns at me. I walk towards them "ANSWER ME!!" The chief looks at me "the joker- park jimin died weeks ago....he died when I shot him-" he gasps when I grab him by his throat and pin him to the wall "you're lying"

He tries to gasp for air. I stab him multiple times and then use his body so the others shoot him not me. I then shoot all the people in the room. I look around and see a little girl stood there scared. I look at her and point my gun at her and she looks up at me and I sigh and lower my gun "run along" she runs off.

I hear soobins voice "the joker died Harley.....he won't come back no matter how many people you kill he won't come back" i look behind me to see him stood there pointing a gun at me. Tears roll down my cheeks "go ahead! Shoot me! Without joker I am nothing!"

His eyes widen a little. more tears roll down my cheeks "he was the only one who would listen and talk to me!! The only one who understood me!! And now I've lost him and you horrible police officers just sent a lookalike so I wouldn't get more crazy!?....I'm in pain soobin!! It hurts so just shoot me!! Do it!!"

He lowers his gun "go home.....you aren't well" i laugh "no! Just shoot me! Then I'll be with my puddin'!!", He glares at me "go home eomma!" More and more tears roll down my cheeks "I'm sorry soobin" I chuck a knife at him and he dodges ir like i knew he would and while he looks away I run out the station and go to the hospital

"If he is anywhere he would be here and If he really is dead then they can fucking show me the paperwork!!....he can't be dead.....no!.....I will kill everyone I ever see if he's dead!!"

????? Pov

A few more minutes and I'll be with you baby~