suicide squad

3rd person..

"SHE RAN!" Taehyung yells into the ear piece.
Irene gasps "SHE WHAT?!"
Taehyung Huff's "SHE RAN FOR IT!!"
Irene sighs "shit.....GUARDS! GET THE CRIMINALS!......NOW!"

Taehyung was sent with Jennie with a bomb under the train tracks...Jennie was meant to switch to the witch and blow herself up....it was guessed that Jennie wouldn't be hurt....but the witch ran....she disappeared.

At the asylum

The guards and staff run to Baekhyuns cell. Inside Baekhyun was getting read to fight the guards "open the door. Come at me fuckers!",
The doors open and guards run in and push Baekhyun to the ground and then restrained him to a chair.
••••••
Guards walk to A 'tank', where Minhyuk was kept. One guard taps on the glass "oi! Fire boy!, You're coming out!"
Minhyuk shakes his head "no! I'm done with my powers! Go away"
The guards huff and break the 'tank' making Minhyuk fall out, he is also then restrained to a chair
••••••
Guards carefully climb into the sewer cell that Kai((killer croc)) was in. But he is nowhere to be seen.
A guards screams when he is picked up and dragged under the water and eaten alive.
The other guards taze Kai so he falls into the water unconscious.
The head guard Huff's "was that a new kid?" The other guards nod.
Kai is then also restrained to a chair
••••••••
Guards walk to soobins cell and he is easy to restrain and tie to a chair, however he was the most difficult one because he was trying to get out of the restrains the whole time, he even managed to knock out one of the phyciastrists.
•••••••

The guards quickly walk into Harleys cell pointing guns at him.
Harley gasps and gets on his knees with his hands in the air "hey! Whoa! Calm down! This is me being cool.....I'm cool"
The guards lower their guns and that's when Harley strikes, he grabs the guns and throws it away and then punches one of the guards and continues to injure the guards until namjoon runs in and restrains him.
Harley laughs like a phsycho and us restrained to a chair just like the others.
•••••••••

All the criminals have a bomb implanted in their necks and then are all sent to the military airport.
They all have handcuffs on. And soldiers all stand around them with guns pointed at them.

Baekhyun smirks "hello taehyung~"
Harley gasps "Tae tae!!!"
Taehyung crosses his arms "shut it...both of you....today is the day you gave to prove yourself....you will be sent into the city to defeat a villian....if you die?....then you die.....you all must be wondering what you had injected into your neck! It's a bomb....if you go against me I will blow your heads off"

Minhyuk tilts his head "was that like a....pep talk?"
Taehyung nods "yes...that was a pep talk-"

Harley Inturrups and giggles "what was that?.....I should kill everyone and escape?"
Everyone stares at him, he giggles "sorry....it's the voices~"
Guards hold their guns up to him making him laugh

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!!!..... that's not what they really said"
Taehyung rolls his eyes "shut it!....now you're all gonna hear a message from your god....now listen!"

Taehyung holds up an iPad where Irene was on call with. She smirks "you four are being sent out to the city to destroy something that could destroy civilization....if any of you step out of line we will remove you from existence....you are under my control...."

Harley gasps "who are you..." Irene smirks "all you need to know is I'm in charge and I'm stronger than all of you put together....so keep in line....and one more thing....if anything happens to Kim taehyung or Kim namjoon....you will ALL be killed"

Harley smirks. Irene then hangs up.
Kai Huff's "what exactly are we fighting?" Taehyung smirks "that's for me to know...and you to not question about",
Taehyung looks at the other soldiers around "take these Psychos to their stuff...keep them in line"

Baekhyun rolls his eyes "so were some sort of suicide squad?",
Taehyung starts to walk away "suicide squad? I'll report your name to my boss....now go gear up"

The criminals are lead to trunks which have their things in it.

Meanwhile

The witch cries in pain as irene starts to violently stab the witches heart with her pen.

The witch had earlier on made herself a bother....who she had given the body of changbin...just an innocent man was now this...

Her brother then passes some of his powers to his sister so she is more powerful

The witch smiles "for now, you share your powers with me brother....we will make the humans bow to us again!....we will create a machine that will make them all bow to us!!"

Her brother nods "yes sister....I shall collect humans for our army...", The witch nods and then turns her back to her brother.
•••••••••••••••••

Taehyung sighs looking at the files of each criminal again....this is going to be a tough job he thinks to himself...

What Irene had planned is basically using fire to beat fire...it's not going to work....load will die.....
But for some reason taehyung is mostly worried about Jungkook...or he should call him Harley Quinn now...and he doesn't know why.....he shouldn't be worried about a psycho....
••••••••••••••

One question everyone was asking though, including the guards and officers is:
Where is the Joker?