frustrated

(A/N: Underlined is spoken in English)

A few hours later
Jungkooks pov

"EOMMA STOP!!" I hear soobin yell. I groan "FOR FUCK SAKE JUST FUCK OFF!" I turn to look at him and see him just in casual clothes not with a gun or anything, I see yeonjun stood behind him.

I scoff "get your fucking annoying asses out my fucking way....you might be my son Soobin but you're really getting on my fucking Nerves now"
Soobin sighs "Harley....it doesn't have to be this way....it can be me and you! Joker doesn't need to be part of this!"

My anger builds up too much and I glare at him and huff "YOU HAVE THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO SAY THAT TO ME?! DON'T FUCKING FORGET WHO I AM SOOBIN! THAT "JOKER" IS YOUR FATHER!!! WITHOUT HIM THERE IS NO ME! AND WITHOUT ME THERE WOULD BE NO YOU!!"

He laughs "why are you giving all the credit to that maniac!" I grip my knife "get out my sight, just because you're my son doesn't mean I won't lose my temper and do something a REAL maniac would"

His eyes widen "you wouldnt hurt your own son!" I glare at him "don't fucking test me....I killed my own parents.... remember soobin? Your parents are Psychos who couldn't give two fucking shits who they kill....so for the last time........ FUCK OFF!!!!"

I shoot the ground just in front of him and he gasps and jumps back. I growl "this is your last fucking warning before I do something I might regret" I walk away and begin to walk to the prison again.

I stop and hit the stamp my foot "FOR FUCKING CHRIST ALIVE!!!"

He stands in front of me with bandages around both his hands "YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" I nod "AND ITS A BAD THING I DIDN'T FINISH THE JOB NOW MOVE!" he shakes his head "NO! I WANT TO KILL YOU!"

I walk up to him and grab his throat "look red I'm NOT in the fucking mood....all of you fucking assholes followed me here and are GETTING IN MY FUCKING WAY!!" I drop him to the ground "stay down"

I arrive at the prison and I punch many police officers and huff "I'm seriously not in the mood today....y'know how you shouldn't piss off a girl when they're on their period?? Yeah it's kinda like that for me today.... im not in the pain that girls go through and we gotta give credit to the ladies for Coping with that pain" I kick an officer in the dick and he groans and falls to the ground "but today just isn't a good day for me to get me pissed off....mood swings are everywhere you see..."

I walk to the cells and look around "fucking dammit! He isn't here!" I search around and then groan "WHERE IS MY PUDDIN' YOU ASSHOLES!?" one criminal smirks "in the mental asylum down the road! He escaped here but then got captured and taken down there for the death sentence!"

I smirk "thanks babe~" I wink at him and he smirks and I then walk out knocking anyone I see out.
I arrive at the asylum and yawn a little "I'm so t-t....how do I say it in English....trusfrated?....no that doesn't sound right"  I yawn and walk into the mental hospital and look around not hearing anyone or anything

The fuck?! I should be getting fucking attacked right now.....am I at the wrong place or something? I groan "IM TOO PISSED OFF FOR THIS SHIT TODAY!!" I smirk hearing my puddin's laugh.

I listen for it again and giggle "I'm comin' puddin' just a little longer~"