the truth

Jimins pov

Everyone gasps and looks towards the door that flies open and our eyes widen seeing.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
....
.
......
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..

..
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.,,.
.
.
..
.
.
....
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.

Harley Quinn stood there glaring at me and rosé. He was dressed in

His hair half pink and half blue and makeup on

I move my arm in front of rosé protecting her from him.

Other officers grab and pull out their guns aiming it at him.
Harley Quinn looks down "are you happy?" Rosé gasps "SOMEONE ARREST THAT PSYCHO!"

Harley Quinn looks at me "are you happy?" I tilt my head "why are you asking me that?" My eyes widen seeing tears roll down his cheeks "because you were mine!! They're fucking lying to you!!!YOU are the joker!! You're my puddin' they took you away from me!!"

I look down and shake my head "no....I'm a police officer" he shakes his head "no you fucking aren't!" Rosé pushes me behind her "get rid of that criminal!!!" Harley Quinn holds something up in his hand and growls "DON'T TOUCH ME OR ILL KILL EVERYONE IN THIS BUILDING!"

The officers gasp and step away from him....he's holding a bomb.
He glares at rosé "you are the real criminal! You're lying to him and the rest!! They're all Psychos!! And you know that!!! And it fucking haunts you everyday! That your so called 'boyfriend' is a blood thirsty psycho!!!!"

My eyes widen and I step back "you're wrong....im park jimin and i-"
He walks to me and grabs the collar of my shirt. I gasp when he smashes his lips onto mine. I hear all the officers ready to shoot.

He pulls away and then looks at Jin,namjoon,Tae,hobi,yoongi,Han,Minho, changbin, Bangchan and Felix and more tears rolls down his cheeks "you're all my friends....we were criminals" he then looks at me and sobs"you're my mistah jay....I miss you.....come back to me puddin'....come back to me"
Everyone screams when it suddenly goes black.

Jin turns the lights back on and we all look around not seeing Harley Quinn anymore.
I look around and then put my hand to my lips
"Why did his kiss feel so......right?....like he is the person I'm meant to kiss"

Rosé gasps "you're in shock baby! Let's go home and rest" she grabs my hand.i look at the others who were all also looking shocked and confused. Rosé pulls me back to our house while I continue to think about what Harley Quinn said.

I shouldn't trust a criminal.........
But kissing him.....just felt right....

Jungkooks pov

I sigh watching rosé pull jimin away. I've lost him........

I hesitate but follow them back to their house. I climb up in a tree to a bedroom window where I see soobin and joy inside.
I growl a little when I see soobin in a straightjacket and joy trapped in a crib with some elderly woman in the room checking on them.

I smirk and then climb into the room when the woman walks out closing and locking the door, soobin looks at me and smiles widely"eomma..." I smile "hello baby boy.....you remember me?"  He nods "of course we do....you're our eomma" I walk to him and then crouch down and break him out of the straightjacket.
I look at joy who starts to cry.

I pick her up and she cuddles up to me straight away.soobin hugs my legs tightly, joy stops crying and grips my shirt tightly "e-e-eomma" I smile and then crouch down and hug them both "my beautiful babies....I'm so happy to see you both again"

Soobin looks at me "don't leave us again eomma....we wanna be with you" I kiss his head "of course baby...." I pick him up and grab a few bits of their things and a bag.

Those bitches obviously don't care about my kids because they haven't come up to the room....
I pack some of their things and put the bag on my back and giggle picking both kids up and then climbing out the window.

I climb down to the ground and hold them both close to me and smirk "Harley's back in the game~" I make my way back to my "house" and I put the kids down "here we go babies.... nobody will ever take you from me again..." Soobin sighs "what about Appa?"

I huff "Appa will come back one day..... everything will go back to normal one day.....let's just focus on us now" soobin nods and i sit on the couch and cuddle them both with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Why didn't I just kill everyone in that police station?!?..........I'm such an Idiot