meeting HIM

Jeon jungkooks pov

"Dr jeon! Welcome back! Jin wants to see you"
"It's good to see you Tae!and I'll go straight to him now"

I've just arrived back at Bighit hospital, I really concider this my second home since I am always working, I have a few patients that I just need to do a check-up on and are surprisingly very nice and understand why they're here, their names are Bangchan and felix,however my best friend taehyung also cares for them

I walk to my bosses office and knock on the door, there is a silence before I hear my boss yell "come in!"
I open the door and see my boss (Jin) sat at his desk, he looks up at me and smiles "Dr jeon! Our best physiatrist! How are you?" I giggle "I'm good thank you Jin, how are you?" He nods "I'm good thanks"

I nod and then look around "so...why was I called here?" Jin stands up and walks to me "as you know we have a few new patients" I nod "they are really bad criminals aren't they?" Jin nods again "the worst of them all....min yoongi, Jung hoseok and.........park jimin...the joker"

My eyes widen "they've killed millions of innocent people!! How did we catch them?!" Jin chuckles "that was thanks to the police, namjoon- I uh mean the chief managed to shoot them and catch them easily" I nod and then look back at him "I see....so why am I here?" Jin sighs "I want you to try and treat them....well just park jimin.... taehyung has min yoongi and Jung hoseok..."

I shake my head and step back "I can't... he'll kill me!....and those two will kill Tae!" Jin shakes his head "no they won't, yoongi and Hoseok have surprisingly agreed to co-operate and be treated....so Tae will be fine, jungkook think about it! You've helped felix! Felix- a man who has killed his own family! I'm sure you can cure and help park jimin.... he'll be in restrains and guards will be outside the room at all times...."

I look down and sigh "what about Felix and Bangchan?" Jin nods "I'd assume you'd ask about them.... they're still your patience but your main priority is park jimin...both Felix and Bangchan understand that....okay?" I nod "yes Jin....what room is he in?"

Jin hands me a door key to open jimins cell door, he puts a hand on my shoulder "you'll be fine, go to jimin after your check on Felix, taehyung has Bangchan today" I nod and bow "thank you Jin, say hello to Namjoon from me" Jin nods and waves "I will"

I walk out and put the key in my pocket and walk to Felix's cell, I open the door "Felix?" I see Felix sat at a table, I close the door and sit opposite him,"hello jungkook,how are you today?" He asks in a deep voice, I gulp a little but smile "I'm okay, how about y-"
"You look very beautiful today jungkook, leather black jeans,a wholly turtleneck blue sweater...how cute"

I blush and push my glasses back up a little "uh anyway!..Felix have you been eating well?" He nods "3 meals a day and a sneaky chocolate bar from Tae, so yeah I'm eating fine.....are you? You're very skinny"

I ignore the question because no I haven't been eating since I've been doing lots and lots of paperwork at the moment, I've barley been sleeping as well....

I keep asking questions for about 30 minutes ignoring all the questions he asks be back, I stand up holding my clipboard and smile "thank you for answering all my questions felix, have a good day" he nods "you too jungkook, make sure to take care of yourself.... especially since park jimin will raid your dreams~"

My eyes widen....how did he know I'm seeing park jimin next?!

I walk our quickly and walk to park jimins cell, two guards stood look at me and smile, I nod towards both and then use the key card to open the door, I hesitate but step inside the room straight away I see words all over the walls in blood, I look at a table that is in the middle of the room that has park jimin sat one side in a straightjacket and a gag, he looks at me and smirks

I gulp and close the door, I sit opposite him and then lean over the desk and take off the gag, I sit down and put the gag on the table, he looks at me and chuckles "you shouldn't have taken that off~...Namjoon said it wouldn't come off~"

I sit back in the chair and nod "but then I wouldn't be able to have a conversation and be able to treat you now would I?" He laughs....his laugh is so scary "you? Are gonna try and treat me?" I hesitate but nod "y-yes..."

He smirks and leans towards me "I'd like to see you try~ you'll go crazy at some point~" I shake my head "I'm sorry mistah jay, but I've never gone crazy and I've treated lots of criminals "

He nods "but I'm different from them~ haven't you read my record?~ why don't you read it aloud for us~" I nod and look at my clipboard and my eyes widen when I read what it says

"Park jimin........