files

Jungkooks pov

They look at me and smirk taking off the mask, I gasp it's......
.
.
.
...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"N-namjoon....nice to see you buddy! What's up?" He crosses his arms "who was just with you?" I tilt my head "huh?...nobody...I was alone.....hold on...better question...why are you following me?"

He looks down "I uh..." I scoff "you asshole! You say you trust me and then you follow me around and accuse me of meeting up with someone! Wow what a friend you are!" I walk past him, namjoon gasps "jungkook wait! I didn't mean to! I just....I'm a police officer and you're a criminal-"

"NO! I was a criminal namjoon!! People change!! Now don't speak to me again unless you learn to trust me" I walk back home and walk inside and glare at Jin and taehyung "you sent him after me?!"
Taehyung sighs "jungkook....we need to show you something" I scoff "fuck off...I thought you trusted me!!!"

Jin sighs and turns a photo frame to me.my eyes widen

Jin sighs "this was park jimin

Jin sighs "this was park jimin...he was top of our dance class...he was a nerd...he got everything right...but he had a secret....he was abused at home....and one day...he didn't come into class...we later found out he had snapped...he killed his own parents...and brother...he was our best friend...how we found out he turned into the joker was...we got sent this photo by him..." He pulls his phone out and shows me a photo

I shrug "why do I care?" Taehyung sighs "just listen

I shrug "why do I care?" Taehyung sighs "just listen....the message we received after that photo was these exact words 'one day I will have a Harley Quinn, and we will take over the world, and when we have taken over, me and my Harley Quinn will come to you and kill you all, in the most painful way possible' so we're worried.... he's keeping his word"

I look at tae "I bet you didn't even actually know him" taehyung sighs and walks to a draw and then passes me two more photo frames, I look at them

My eyes widen and I drop the photo frames "you all knew him?

My eyes widen and I drop the photo frames "you all knew him?.....why does he want to kill you so badly?"
Namjoon walks in and sighs "because of you..." I tilt my head "what?", Jin looks down "when we became friends with you....jimin was still jimins normal self...all of our attention was on you...and he liked you more than a friend....but...but we told him to stay away from you because he was a Playboy..."

I cross my arms "it seems like that was your own fault....", Taehyung looks at me "do you not care that he is going to kill us?? And you now??" I shake my head "nope...everyone dies in the end tae tae...what's so bad about dying soon anyways? There's nothing to live for!" I laugh and then grab my phone and secretly call jimin.

I laugh more "you actually thought you'd change my mind about everything because you use to know jimin?!....I'm not Harley Quinn anymore!...and if you can't see that.... then I might as well just go back to joker"
Jin shakes his head "no! We do trust you! It's just... we're worried jimin will stick by his words...I want to live a proper life before I die jungkook! And I'm scared!",

I gulp a little and then look down "look Jin...I can't control him if that's what your thinking...I would never spy...for anyone....one thing I can tell you...is at the moment joker has no information on any of you...so you can calm the fuck down now..." I walk away to my room and lock the door.

I put my phone to my ear to hear jimin laughing "well done baby boy!" I smile "thanks puddin'...you never told me you knew them before..." He sighs "baby...you know how much you mean to me right?" I giggle "of course puddin' you love me" he chuckles "indeed I do....and some information has to kept away from you....I'm so sorry baby but for now...get the information and then when you come home...I'll tell you Everything okay??"

I hesitate but nod "okay, I hope I can come home soon" he chuckles "you'll be home soon....just keep up the innocent act and you'll be home in no time...don't forget to send over the files also", I nod "I won't, I'll send them now....I love you...and miss you so much",
"I love you too baby boy and I miss you too, remember I'm only one call away okay?"
"Okay...bye"
"Bye beautiful",
I hang up and blush...he's never called me beautiful before....

I take photos of each of the files and send them to jimin and also yoongi just incase. I then lay down on my bed and huff.

I still can't believe he knew my hyungs....they use to be best friends...

I shouldn't care about this.....jimin is mine and one day we will make everyone bow down to us, including Kim taehyung, Kim namjoon and Kim seokjin!
Plus it's their fault for getting on jimins bad side anyways. If they just let him near me...they wouldn't have to be so scared.

It sucks that I can't just kill them now though....I'm bored and Normally when I'm bored I go to my puddin' and have fun or I go and train with Bangchan....but this 'normal' life sucks!! What did I even use to do to pass time??
Jeez....life sucks!!