psycho love story

Jimins pov

"LEE FELIX IM GOING TO CUT OFF YOUR LEGS AND THEN YOUR ARMS AND THEN IM GONNA CUT YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT!!!!" Junhkook walks out the bedroom holding joy and soobin in his arms while he looks angry.

I raise an eyebrow "what happened now?" He glares at me "Felix used my knife! Puddin' you know how I always like MY knife and I never let anyone use it!"
I nod "that is true.....it is a rule not to touch Harley's knife.....why did he do it?"

He hands me joy "because apparently he needed to kill someone nice and quickly and my knife was sharper than all of his ones" I chuckle "I'll get you a new knife baby....now.......give the kids to Minho and Han and I want us time..."

He nods "alright be back...." He takes joy from me and takes both the kids to Han and Minho's room.
After a few minutes he walks back out and walks to me. He Huff's and jumps on me, I hold his thighs so he doesn't fall "whats actually wrong princess?"

I sit on the couch with him on my lap. He sighs "it's just.....I don't feel like a criminal anymore.......we don't go out on killing sprees Anymore....we don't torture people together anymore......do you not want to be the joker anymore?"

I scoff "of course I do, it's just I'm worried about hurting you.....I've hurt you before remember?" I lift his shirt up to show a scar on his lover stomach.
I accidentally did this when we were first working together, I was really angry and  I assumed he was going to betray us so i.....I cut him to the point he had to have 26 stitches.....it's healed now and there is a scar but I'm still scared that I'm gonna hurt him.

He pouts "I want my joker back~ my psycho~..............mistah jay come out and play~ come and play with Harley~" I chuckle darkly "why don't we go on a little walk~" he smirks "mistah jay out to play~"

He stands up "grab your gun and be here in exactly 2 minuets" he nods and runs to our shared room.
Exactly two minutes later he walks out dressed in his normal outfit "blue and red skin tight booty shorts, fishnets, a ripped white and red top that says 'daddy's lil monster' on it and his jacket.

He is holding a bat and on on hand he wears a fingerless leather glove and on the other he wears some rings I had bought him.
He was chewing on some gum as well.
I Chuckle "exactly two minutes..... prefect timing"

I grab his hand making sure I have my gun and weapons on me.
We walk out the house and jungkook giggles "oh! Let's go pay out good friend chanyeol a visit!" I smirk "alright....he has some money to pay back anyway"

We walk to chanyeol's office (he was a big CEO) I walk inside killing almost everyone in the room. We walk to chanyeol's own office. Jungkook smirks and knocks on the door.

We hear chanyeol groan "go the fuck away! I'm with my boyfriend again!!!"
I smirk and then gesture to the door "would you do the Honours baby?" Jungkook giggles "definitely" he swings his bat and breaks a hole in the door.

I put my hand through the door and unlock it from the inside.
I open the door and chuckle darkly seeing a man sat on his lap. Chanyeol gasps "j-j-j-joker...." I smirk "hello my dear friend.....I'm glad you remember me......shall we talk about the thousands of dollars you owe me and my princess?"

His boyfriend looks at me "he doesn't owe you shit!!!" Jungkook shoots him and chanyeol gasps as his boyfriends lifeless body now lays on the floor "no!!!!!!"
I look at Jungkook who giggles "I was bored~" I chuckle.

Chanyeol looks at me "i-i don't have your money! Give me some time!" Jungkook giggles "you've had plenty of time to get the money.....what's an excuse?"
He gulps looking at jungkook "i-i had to provide for my Boyfriend and family..
...please you must understand! Kids aren't cheap!"

I chuckle "of course I understand my dear friend!" He relaxes a little causing me to smirk "but you still have dept and I've decided that I'm suddenly not in a good mood.....so bye bye~"
I shoot him right between the eyes.

"ARMS UP DON'T MOVE!!!"

Me and jungkook look at one another and smirk. We both turn around to see a bunch of police officers.
Jungkook giggles "Hiya boys! Lovely to see ya all again but me and my love can't stay for long.....got kids to look after"

The police officers start to walk into the room. I nod and jungkook then pulls out his gun shooting some of the officers, I shoot some as well and we both dodge some of the bullets flying at us.
Once they're all dead we stand at the door both covered in blood

I look at Jungkook "let's do this again soon....take a visit to jay?" Jungkook giggles "definitely....he has to pay us back as well.....and Monica!" I nod "we'll go to them all and all of them with either pay or we'll kill them"

We both turn around when we hear a voice "y-y-you and y-y-your p-p-psycho love story are o-over" it was a staff member holding a gun but was shaking a lot.
Jungkook rolls his eyes and faces him fully.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow and then smirks "boo!" The staff member screams dropping the gun. The staff member then bows on both his knees to jungkook making us both smirk.

Jungkook giggles "don't try and play hero~" he shoots him making me chuckle.
We then walk home and I smirk seeing soobin holding a knife while stabbing a teddy bear.
Jungkook giggles and I wrap my arm around him "we're definitely gonna do that again soon......it was fun....."

Jungkook nods "you've been acting like a sane human......like park jimin.........I don't like that.....I want joker.....my mistah jay~" I chuckle "and that's what you get from now on~ no more park jimin"

He smiles and leans against my chest "I love you mistah jay" I kiss his head "I love you too Harley Quinn"