chat with other mums

A few days later

Jimins pov

I laugh watching the police officers try and shoot at Jungkook while he's shopping. Jungkook dodges the bullets and Huff's "god damnit! None of these are cute puddin'! We have to come back another day!" I kiss his head "we'll come back soon baby"

We both look at one another and smirk when we hear a familiar voice "JIMIN STOP THIS! YOU AREN'T LIKE THIS!" We both turn towards the voice. I smirk "my good friend Lee Felix! How are things?" He glares at me "jimin please stop! None of us are gonna shoot you! Just come back to rosé! She's worried sick!",

I go to say something but jungkook inturrups me "DON'T EVER MENTION HER NAME AGAIN!! SHE STOLE AND BRAINWASHED MY MISTAH JAY! AND SHE WILL PAY FOR IT!!!!" I look at him and he glares at me "I still haven't forgiven you puddin'....you kissed that bitch....you better not have had sex with her or I'll cut her tits off" I chuckle a little

It feels good to have my Harley Quinn back~

Jungkooks pov

I smile when I see rosé walk out from behind Felix. She looks at jimin "baby why did you go back? You said we'd always be together! I'm your queen remember!?" I grip my knife that I had in my back pocket and growl.

Jimin scoffs "my queen is stood beside me" rosé looks at me "w-why is that psycho the one you love!?....he isn't the princess you need!?", He smirks "because everything he does comes from within; from some dark impulse. I guess that's what makes him so thrilling to watch. So dangerous. Even perfect at times, but also so damn destructive....she saw beauty in darkness and Harley Quinn is the one who completes my madness"

I step forward and smirk "if you don't think I'm a Princess.....then you're 100% right" I aim my gun at her "I'm a fucking queen" I pull the trigger but she dodges it.
Jimin looks at me "the kids are ready to be picked up from school baby" I nod "of course"

We both look at the police "it's been a nice chat boys....so sad it has to end now..... remember if you enter the school we will kill every student and teacher and parent in that school~"
Jimin then throws a knife towards them and they all flinch and turn away giving us time to run out the building.

We walk to the school. I kick the doors open and people scream, I lick my lips and look at jimin "stay by the enterance puddin'~" he nods.
I walk around the school trying to find soobins classroom and the nursery

I hold my gun in my hand and then smirk seeing the principal in one room with kids hiding under desks.
I roll my eyes and kick the door down "baby boy?"
Soobin gasps and stands up "eomma!" He runs to me.

I giggle "hello baby boy! Had a nice day?" He shakes his head and hugs me tightly.
I growl "why not?" I glare at the principal, the other kids all stay hidden under their desks.

Soobin looks at me "they were calling me a freak and criminal because you and Appa are criminals...." I nod "who was baby?" He points at the door "Josie's mum and Jake's mum and-" I cut him off "go to the front of school and stand with Appa I need to go talk to some other mums okay?" He nods and walks out the room.

I look around the room "who is Josie and Jake?" A girl and boy stand up slowly.
I look at them and smirk "you have dad's correct?" They both nod. I nod "you will be living with them okay?" They nod.

I walk out the room and to the group of parents who were all backing away from me when I walk towards them and growl "Jodie's mum and Jake's mum...where are you?" All the parents turn towards two women and I smirk "come out here a minute~"

The other parents push them forward, I hide my gun behind my back "you two started to pick on my son correct?" They both shake their heads "no! No it course not!" I smile innocently "oh? You didn't? I'm sorry I must have mistaken you for some other bitches" they not and step back.

I turn to walk away and then laugh and shoot them both causing others to scream. I look at the others "don't ever say anything about my kids again!"
I walk to the nursery and see all the other kids hiding but joy sat in the middle of the room.

She looks at me and giggles "eomma!" I pick her up "hello baby....good day?" She giggles and hugs me tightly, I glare at the teacher and then walk out the room back to jimin. He looks at me "what did you do baby?" I smirk "I had a talk with some other mums" he Chuckles "you're a psycho baby" I nod "your psycho~"

We walk out and make our way back home quickly without being caught by the police

((A/N: I was gonna write what happened with jimin and jungkook but I then remember that I can't write smut so 😂😂))