🔞love🔞

Smut warning
(I say this every time...this is gonna be terrible but y'know most chapters are terrible anyways🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️)

JUNGKOOKS POV

I feel his warm soft hands wrap around  my waist and hold me in place. Jimin started to play with my nipples by biting them hard. the sensitivity is so intense usually i'm not that sensitive when it comes to my nipples but his touch just makes me loose control..... especially since I haven't had his touch in so long.. after he made my both of my nipples hard and sore, he then crashed our lips together again.

It feels so good to kiss my joker again~

At first it was a little kiss but he kept biting and licking my lips asking me for a entrance but I wouldn't let him so I could tease him but his other hand found it's way to my clothed member and gripped it. That felt so amazing but I see what he did there he made me moan just so he could explore the inside of my mouth....Aish what a smart joker....

Jimin explored all over my mouth and sucked on my tongue and it turned me on so much, I needed more....I whine and I tried my best to get more friction by buckling up my hips back and forth. We both finished our make out session even though we had stopped kissing i still felt his lips on mine. A string of saliva fell onto my chin leaving us still connected in a way. Jimin stands up and then takes my shirt off me,I bite my lip and he then pulls my shorts and underwear down making me gasp at the cold air....

Jimin let his fingertips drag across my body until he reached my member.i whine when he only kisses the tip of my member while I moan each time,even though it was just a small kiss it felt so much better....I haven't had his touch in so long that even small things like this feel so good...I'm already on the very edge of cumming

but before I could jimin stops and puts a cock ring on me so couldn't release any time soon. I stare up at him wide eyes "j-jimin-" he cuts me off "you wanted me to make love to you~ no protests now baby~" I whine, he grabbed some lube and put it on his member so it would be easier to pound into me. He bent down and planted a soft kiss on my enterance before actually putting his member in.

He slowly pushed the tip of his member into me till he finally went deeper and deeper till he was fully taken in by my walls. My hands fly to my lower stomach and tears fill my eyes i want to scream so bad because of how huge he is...i forgot how huge he was....but i dont want the others to get mad at us so i bite my bottom of  lip....I don't think the others will want to hear my screams after a few minutes of us actually being back...

Jimin waited for to adjust to his size. after a couple of minuets of me adjusting to his size again.i nod my head and he then started to move faster and faster hitting my prostate each time "AH M-MASTER!" I know I shouldn't have screamed but I couldn't help it because jimin gave me so much pleasure,

With a few more of jimins hard thrusts into me, jimin released his long white ropes into me making me moan loudly and close my eyes tightly,his cum hit the very end of my prostate leaving a warm feeling inside of me.

I sadly still had on the cock ring and couldnt climax yet so i look up at jimin "j-jimin~ t-take i-it off...i-ive b-been g-good!" Jimin smirks "my beautiful baby~ such a good boy~" he finally decided to let me cum and as soon as the cock ring is off I whine loudly and cum hard. It goes all over my chest, stomach and even some getting on my chin.

I stop him pulling out "n-no wait!" He puts his hands either side of my head and then leans down and kisses me deeply and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, he pulls away and then smirks and licks the cum off my chin and then licks his lips "my beautiful baby~ you taste so good~"

I blush and then whine when he slowly pulls out. He looks at my enterance and licks his lips "what a waste~" he then stands up and grabs a wash cloth from the bathroom and cleans us both up.
He helps me change into some comfortable shorts and one of his shirts and he then puts some sweatpants on and a tank top.

I then grab his hand and hug him tightly "I've missed you so much" he hugs me back and kisses my head "I've missed you too baby.....and we won't be separated again"

There is a knock on the door. Jimin Huff's "yes?!" The door opens and joy walks in "eomma? Appa?" I smile "come here my little villian" she jumps onto the bed and we both hug her, she looks at us "I love you both" we both smile "we love you too baby..."