start of the battle

3rd person

The witch began her plan to make all of humanity bow down to her.

Meanwhile the criminals are now stood in front of their 'god', Irene.
Irene smirks "you're all under my control....I will not take any shit from any of you....if any of you are even a little bit annoying...I will blow your head off"

Jungkook raises his hand "uh I'm known for being annoyin' just sayin'",
Irene glares at jungkook "well you better stop being annoying before I blast your brains out!"
Jungkook rolls his eyes

Baekhyun Huffs "what are we fighting exactly?"
Taehyung crosses his arms "a woman....called enchantress....all you need to do...is rip out her heart from her and crush it...Everything after will go back to normal"
Kai tilts his head "and what do we get out of all of this?"

Irene smirks "I understand that you'll all want something out of this if you save the world....but it's a matter of IF you save the world....and we will discuss that if you all come back alive"

Minhyuk Huff's "so we have no say whatsoever on this?"
Soobin rolls his eyes "why are you always complaining"
Minhyuk glares at him "why you always up my ass?? Back off!"

Namjoon Huff's "enough!"
Jungkook pouts "so....what exactly do we have to do? I didn't get a information packet on the way in"
Irene rolls her eyes "shut it Harley....you simply have to defeat the enemy....and at all costs protect the officers around you....if Kim taehyung or Kim namjoon get hurt you will all pay, understand me?"

The criminals nod.
They are then boarded into a helicopter.
Jungkook smirks and looks at his phone that wasn't seen by taehyung or other officer because it was in between his legs.
----------
Puddin'💞
On my way baby boy
------------

Baekhyun who was next to jungkook raises an eyebrow. Jungkook looks at him and smirks "shhhh"
Baekhyun chuckles and mumbles "you're fucking crazy"
Jungkook giggles and then gasps when a woman walks into the helicopter.

 Jungkook looks at him and smirks "shhhh" Baekhyun chuckles and mumbles "you're fucking crazy" Jungkook giggles and then gasps when a woman walks into the helicopter

The woman was holding one katana in her right hand

Taehyung looks at the woman "you're late" the woman Huff's "I was busy

Taehyung looks at the woman "you're late" the woman Huff's "I was busy..."
Namjoon chuckles "alright suicide squad...meet tzuyu....don't get on her bad side...she will cut you into tiny pieces in seconds"

Jungkook leans forward and holds his hand out to her "Harley Quinn nice ta meet cha!.....I love your perfume!....what is that? The great stench of death?"

Tzuyu pulls her katana up a little "can I kill him"
Taehyung shakes his head "whoa calm down there....we need that one...I'll tell you if he does anything"
Tzuyu sits down.

Jungkook looks at Baekhyun and smirks "she seems nice..."
Baekhyun rolls his eyes and whispers "is your friend gonna help us out?"
Jungkook nods and then gently shoves Baekhyuns arm "you're my friend too"
Baekhyun chuckles.

Meanwhile with the joker...

"You're gonna tell me where they've taken my Harley Quinn, aren't you taemin?" Jimin circles around taemin who was sat in the middle of the room on a chair.

Taemin gulps "a-all I know is that he's being used as a weapon!",
Jimin growls and looks at him "what?!"
Taemin nods "i-irene....the woman in charge...she had the witch! She had enchantress!....and now the witch has gone mad! Turning every human into a 'soldier' for its army! So Irene sent the Psychos to defeat her!!!"

Jimins eyes darken "Psychos??"
Taemin gulps "i-i mean-"
Jimin smirks "you just called my baby boy a psycho....you were such a good help though taemin...."
Jimin grabs a gun and shoots taemin.

Jimin then walks out with his 'gang' waking behind him.
Jimin smirks "why don't we take a small visit to our old friends at BIGHIT?"
Yoongi smirks "sounds like fun"

All of them make their way to the asylum.
The 'gang' goes in first killing all the guards that get in their way.
Jimin walks in and smirks when he finds Kim seokjins office door locked.
Jimin Knocks on the door "oh hyuuuuung~"

Jimin doesn't get a response which makes him even angrier. He then kicks the door again and again and again until it comes off its hinges.
Jimin walks into the office and Kim seokjin was sat in the corner of the room looking away.

Jimin walks over to him and crouches down and grabs his chin "where.is.harley?"
Jin gulps "o-on his way to the city..."
Jimin stands up "to the city hey?~....don't think about calling anyone seokjin.... remember what I'm capable of....stay.in.here"

Jin nods "y-yes joker....just please don't hurt me"
Jimin rolls his eyes and walks out to yoongi "yoongi! Get the helicopter! We're taking a trip to the city..."
Yoongi tilts his head "they city?"
Felix looks at jimin "is that where Harley is?"

Jimin smirks and nods "indeed....and I made it a promise that I would get him back! So MOVE IT!"
The whole of jimins 'gang', quickly move away to try and find a helicopter.

Jimin then pulls out a baby grow from his jacket pocket and growls "I'll find you Harley....and then we'll have a family... we'll be royalty....even if I have to kill everyone else in the world....you will come back to me...and we will be a family....just how you wanted......fucking police officers taking him away from me! All of them will pay!!!!!"
Jimin laughs and then looks around at all the bodies on the floor.

Jimin hears seokjin whimpering and crying for help quietly, jimin rolls his eyes and then walks back into the office. Seokjin looks up at him "you aren't like this jimin....y-you're a sweet innocent boy....who we all loved.....come back to us jimin! P-please...and let jungkook come back"

Jimin scoffs "you pushed me away...so this is my revenge....NEVER underestimate the joker....there is no more park jimin...you have no right to say my name....you're VERY lucky you're alive right now....so keep shut and stay here until I say. Understand me?"
Seokjin nods "y-yes..."

Jimin nods and then walks away and then out the asylum. Nobody was around.
Everyone in the neighborhood had run away or were hiding.
And jimin liked it like this.