if you'll have me back....

One month later

Jimins pov

I tilt my head not seeing jungkook anywhere. I hear groans and I chuckle a little "I told him not to kill anyone else today...he's been killing guards all month!" I walk into the ballroom and see jungkook sat on the floor groaning. I gasp "baby?!" I run to him and help him up.

He sighs "I'm fine...I just fell down" he steps back Looking down, I grab his chin gently and make him look at me "what's going on Beautiful?" He sighs "i want to learn to dance.... b-because we're going to get married and we have to dance together! B-but I can't do it!"

I smile and then peck his lips "you'll get it baby....and you still want to get married?" He nods "of course I do puddin'! I've been waitin' years!" I smirk "I'll get it all sorted then baby~" he giggles and then wraps his arms around my neck

I put my hands on his hips and some music starts. I then make him move with me and dance with him, he keeps eye contact with me and I chuckle "you're doing it baby, focus on me~" he giggles "I always focus on ya' puddin', never take my eyes off ya'~"

I run my hand through his hair "we need to dye your hair again soon baby...the red is fading" he giggles "then you need to dye yours again soon....the green is fading" I chuckle "we'll dye it again soon" a guard walks into the room "Harley Quinn! A Police Officer is here to speak with you!"

My eyes widen and me and jungkook stop dancing. The guard nods "a park soobin?" Jungkook gasps "come on!!!" He grabs my hand and we run out the room and we both stop seeing soobin stood by the thrones with a flower crown on and joy giggling while stood next to him

 The guard nods "a park soobin?" Jungkook gasps "come on!!!" He grabs my hand and we run out the room and we both stop seeing soobin stood by the thrones with a flower crown on and joy giggling while stood next to him

Soobin looks at us and smiles "eomma.... Appa" jungkook smiles and runs to him putting his hands on soobins cheeks "my beautiful boy!! You're okay!!!" Soobin nods "yeah....you saved me" soobin puts his hand ontop of Jungkooks and smiles "I....if you'll have me back.... I'd like to be like you guys?"

I sigh "we'd love to have you back....but if you're spying for the police we won't hesitate to kill you... Understand me?" He nods "yes Appa....I understand....I'm sorry" he looks down, jungkook glares at me "puddin' come and give your son a hug"

I chuckle "Aish come here then" I open my arms and soobin hugs me tightly "I missed you Appa" I smile "I missed you too son...." Joy giggles and jumps on soobins back "oppa is back!!!!" Soobin steps back and laughs "can I go say hello to everyone else?"

Jungkook nods "of course....they're in the bedrooms....it's good to have you back son" soobin smiles "im like my parents....I'm strong and a few bullet wounds won't knock me down!" I nod "what happened to that Boyfriend of yours?"

His smile drops "yeonjun?.....he left me....he didn't want to be a criminal....but that's okay! I have my parents now!" He then gives joy a piggyback upstairs to see the others. Jungkook smiles widely "he's back!! Our son is actually back!! We can be a family!"

I smile watching jungkook jumping up and down. I wrap my arms around him "calm down baby I know you're happy but stop bouncing" he hugs me tightly "we can be a family puddin'....together....with our kids" he leans his head on my chest and I kiss his head "we'll be the best family ever...."

He puts his hands on my chest stepping back a little. I see his engagement ring I had got him on his finger and smirk "we're going to get married soon....I'm not waiting any longer Understand? Find a dress for your wedding day beautiful~ not long now~"

He gasps "really?!" I nod "of course!" He kisses me deeply and I kiss back holding him close to me. He pulls away and giggles "I'm gonna go speak to jin-hyung about it!! I love you puddin' so so much!!!" I chuckle "I love you too beautiful" he puts the crown on my head and then pecks my cheek and runs upstairs and my eyes darken

I walk and sit on the throne taking the crown off my head and smirking "guard!" Guards walk to me and bow to me. I chuckle "get our wedding ready, it must be the BEST wedding anyone has ever had! And make sure it won't be inturrupted.... alright?" The guard nods "yes sir!"

He stands up but stops when I speak again "and keep an eye on my son....he could be a spy" he nods "yes sir will do!" He walks away and I look at the crown and chuckle putting it back on my head "this will be the best day of my Harley Quinns life~ and If anything goes wrong, somebody will pay~"
I lick my lips and then laugh and I see many guards Looking at me scared.

I'm so excited~

Jungkooks pov

I giggle running to Jin and namjoon "hyung hyung hyung!!!" Jin looks at me "what's up?" I smile "I'm going to get married and I need your help to get me a dress!!" He jumps up "omg yes!! Jimins actually going through with it?!" I nod "he said he's going to get it ready!! I'm so excited!"

Jin nods "let's go to the lounge and we can talk about the-" we hear jimins laughing making shivers run down my spine. I look at the door "Aish....his laugh is so scary sometimes" Jin nods "yeah that's true....ahways we can talk about the designs you want and tomorrow we can go get it made by the tailor!!"

I nod "yeah!" He laughs and we both walk to the lounge. I stop in the throne room seeing jimin sat on the throne smirking while looking at his phone

Hmmm....I wonder what exactly he's up too.....