don't mess with a mother

A few weeks later

Jungkooks pov

I sigh walking out mine and jimins bedroom to the lounge. Soobin was led in his crib asleep so finally I get some alone time....

I flop down on the couch. I'm only in a hoodie and boxers cause I don't give two shits.
As soon as my butt hits the couch the door knocks.
I growl "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I JUST SAT DOWN!!!"

I stand up and walk to the door opening it "what?!" I look up to see two men in suits. I gasp "whoa who the fuck are you?!" They barge past me and walk to mine and jimins room.
I follow them and I gasp when one of them picks soobin up.

I growl "what are you doing put him down!!!" One man shakes his head "we have been instructed by Irene to take him away....he isn't safe with criminals"
I shake my head "no! He's my son!" The other man holding soobin shakes his head "not anymore....we have been observing the house for weeks and today joker left...and you're in a weaker more vunerable state... meaning we have to take the child....he isn't in a good habitat to grow up"

I smile innocently grabbing a knife suttley without them knowing and nod "and this also inst a good habitat to get on my nerves because nobody can hear your screams here...."
I walk towards them "you forgotten one thing....I might have just had a baby....but NEVER!-" I stab one in the chest, he screams in pain and falls to the ground.

I look at the other who was holding soobin "NEVER underestimate Harley Quinn" I lean closer to him and stab his stomach "don't EVER touch my son" I take soobin from him and then rip the knife out and he falls to the floor also.

I huff seeing soobin open his eyes "you fucking woke him up!!!" I kick one of their heads and then stamp on it, he screams after the first few times my foot met his head but now....no noise.

I then do the same to the other until they're both led lifeless in a pool of their own blood.
I smirk "don't fuck with me or my son" I turn around and gasp seeing jimin stood leaning against the door frame.

I smile walking to him, he kisses my head "hello beautiful" he then kisses soobins head "hello baby boy... I see you had fun while I was out?" I giggle and nod "they came to take soobin from us puddin'...I could let them touch my baby boy..."

He nods and wraps his arm around me "baby I have a question" I look up at him "what's up puddin'?", He sighs "do you want to go back to a normal life?... however.... I'd go to prison-" I shake my head "no!"  He Huff's "I wasn't finished"

I shake my head again "I don't care puddin'....I'm sorry for interrupting you but no....I love how we are now....we go against the rules....everyone runs when they see us....and that's how I like it....I didn't fall in love with you for being good...I fell in love with the joker...the one who killed many Innocent people....the joker that made me who I am today.... soobin will grow up a criminal and we will be a family....I don't want anything to change"

He tilts his head "you don't? What about a nicer place to live?" I shake my head again "no....this place is fine.....this is where we started out together...and this is the place i want our son to grow up....like I said....I love everything how it is....we don't need to change....not one bit"

He kisses my head "god I fucking love you so so much....but if you ever need anything I'll get it okay?" I nod "I know puddin'....I know" he takes soobin from me lifting him in the air making soobin giggle cutely "hello baby boy! Have you had a nice day with eomma?....awe such a handsome baby....just like Appa!"

I smile watching him hold soobin in his arms and soobin holds his index finger.
I step back a little and nod "this is exactly how i want to live...." Jimin kisses soobins head "eomma is talking to himself again" I giggle "I'm admiring you being all soft and cute"

Jimin laughs a little "you're right baby.... this is the best way to live....thank you for bringing me happiness" he wraps an arm around me making me smile "thank you for making me who I am today....if it wasn't for you then I'd still be scared of my own shadow....falling over every two seconds and trying to cure people who can't actually be cured..."

He smirks "like me~" he kisses my neck making me giggle and nod "like you indeed.....but I like you like this better than If you turned into the park jimin my hyungs told me about" he groans "ugh... I'd never turn back into that" I smile and kiss his cheek "you're my joker" he chuckles "you're my Harley Quinn"

I lean into his touch looking up at him "for now and forever" he nods "definitely....I love you so so much" I kiss him "I love you too" we both smile and look at soobin completely ignoring the two bodies behind us.

I don't want anything to change.... Living like this might not be paradise....but I love it...breaking rules.... Living freely....and with my own family.
Life can't get much better than this....I don't need some fancy house or to be rich to be happy....this abandoned mental asylum is okay for me....

I don't know why suddenly jimin is worrying about this....he isn't usually this emotional or concerned about things....
I wonder if he's okay....