murderous

One year later

Jungkooks pov

I smile looking at soobin toddling around the room.....he has grown so much....and it's his first birthday soon! He's miles ahead where he should be with his milestones....

I had given birth to a beautiful daughter a few weeks ago and we decided to call her joy, she is so beautiful and adores her father.

Jimin walks out our bedroom closing the door quietly "she's asleep princess" he walks to me and kisses my head. I smile "thank you puddin' soobin is toddling around a lot now" he nods "yeah....his speech is also getting better"

He sits on the bigger couch and then looks at me "come cuddle me princess..." I stand up and then walk to him sitting on his lap and wrap my arms around him. I giggle when soobin suddenly turns up beside me tugging on my shirt.

I look at him "want cuddles baby?" He nods and I pick him up, jimin moves so he's led down with me in between his legs. I lay down so my head is on his chest and soobin lays down on his chest as well.
I wrap my arm around soobin and jimin kisses both our heads "get some rest babies"

I yawn a little and soobin slowly falls asleep making me smile and then slowly drift off and jimin also drifts off into sleep.

A few Hours later

Me and Jimin both jump awake when soobin cries loudly.
I jump off the couch and crouch next to him "baby what's wrong?" He points at mine and jimins bedroom. I tilt my head "puddin' didn't you close the door?" Jimin nods "yeah and the others are all out..."

My eyes widen and I run to the bedroom. I look around and don't see joy, I search around the room "joy?! Baby?!!!" I run out the room and look around the place "JOY?!! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!!"
Jimin runs to me "what do you mean?!"

I grip the collar of his shirt "if this is some trick joker then I will personally Rip you limb from limb and make you into a soup!!" He growls "it's not a joke I wouldn't do this! Where could she be?!"

I let him go and then look at him "stay with soobin" he nods. I pull my phone out and call Jin who answers "hello? I'm kinda busy right now kook" I growl "someone has taken joy" he gasps "wait what? Who?"
I groan "if I knew they'd be in a grave already!!!!! I need your fucking help finding her so I can kill the person that took her!!!"

Jin sighs "we're all on our way back, calm down" I hang up on him and walk into the bedroom grabbing my jacket and bat, I put my jacket on

((Jacket and bat^^))

I then walk out the bedroom and look at jimin "I'm going out" he shakes his head "no you fucking aren't, you are staying here until we find out more!" I glare at him "you expect me to sit here and just wait for my daughter to magically appear!"

He stands up "she's our daughter and no I expect you to sit and wait until we are fucking ready to go get her!!"
I huff and sit on the couch with my arms crossed "I swear, when I find out who took my daughter I will drain their body of blood and cut them up into tiny itsy bitsy pieces and FEED THEM TO THE FUCKING FISHES!!!"

I hear jimin chuckle "and I shall let you....when we have a plan....we can't just run around like lunatics and magically find our daughter" i tear up and cover my face "why her?......what fucking psycho would take a baby!?"

He sighs and moves next to me (soobin fell asleep again)) he puts his hand on my thigh "we'll find her baby....and whoever took her will pay....I promise" I lean my head on his chest and grip my bat tightly "I will kill everyone until I get my daughter back" he rubs my back "do that later....for now we need a plan to get joy home...." I nod

The others come home and we all sit down and start to make a plan of who and where joy could now be. And I swear that I'm going to kill anyone in my way of getting to my daughter....
I haven't felt this murderous in ages....it feels good!
Nobody takes my daughter without dying!

Nobody will ever come near my children again and that's a promise....if anyone touches my kids again I will make a soup of them, that's not a threat, that's a promise...