jin

One month later

Jungkooks pov

I sit with spot who was eating the remains of my latest victim. I huff and stroke spot "you're the only one that will never leave me" I smirk seeing jimin walk to us "hey baby.....joy is wanting you" I nod "okay.....where's soobin?" He Huff's "out with yeonjun" I roll my eyes "fucking goody two shoes"

I hear joy laughing and then a loud bang. Me and Jimin walk back to her and I see her holding a gun. I smirk and take it "no gun until you're 10 baby" she pouts. I kiss her head "you'll make me proud right princess?" She nods and giggles

Spot walks to me with blood around his mouth. Joy giggles "puppy!" I nod "go play with the puppy then princess....spot be nice" spot laughs and then joy runs off with spot. I look at jimin "cracked any of them yet?" He wraps his arms around me "no.... taehyung just spits at me telling me to fuck off....and the other two just stay silent"

I groan "for fucks sake! Why won't they just-" there is a loud bang from outside.i growl "FOR FUCK SAKE! WHAT NOW?!" Jimin Huff's and we both walk to the door and open it. I cross my arms seeing chanyeol stood there holding a knife, he smiles "Harley Quinn!"

I glare at him "what?" He smiles "I killed someone!" I nod "why?" He chuckles "they were robbing a bank" jimin laughs "is this the kid you told me about?" Chanyeol gasps and bows to me "Mr j....it's amazing to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" Jimin scoffs "fuck off"

I lean against the door frame "let me explain something to you.....being a criminal.... WE'RE THE ONES WHO ROB THE BANK YOU DUMB FUCK!" Chanyeol steps back "o-oh yeah....." He looks down "Harley just teach me to be like you!"

I walk towards him and he walks backwards. "Nobody can be like me.... Harley Quinn is nothing without a master.....find yourself a master and create your own path ivy....you're not fit to be a criminal....go find batman or something and ask what he does..." jimin laughs

Chanyeol looks at me "why do you push me away?! What's your problem with everyone Harley?!" I laugh "im not the one with the problem! It's the world who seems to have a problem with me!! And if you were a criminal you'd understand that!"

Jimin sighs "baby-" I shake my head and continue to walk towards chanyeol "the amount of people I have killed is higher than you think....I'm not afraid of adding you to the number....I appreciate your support and shit.....but go be a superhero or something....you're not fit to be a criminal"

I turn away and chanyeol grabs my wrist "we could work together Harley!! You're the one everyone should fear! Not him!" He gestures to jimin. My anger starts to build up "they are afraid of me" he shakes his head "then why aren't they all having nightmares about you but instead having nightmares about joker"

I growl and then pin him against the wall of our house "DON'T YOU COME TO MY HOUSE TO ANGER ME BECAUSE I WILL RIP YOU LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB AND FEED YOU TO MY HYENA!!"

His eyes widen.i hold my knife to his neck and glare at him "go back home to your mother ivy" I chuck him onto the floor and point my knife at him "and remember who you're dealing with...."

He looks at me "you'll work with me one day" he then quickly runs off. I see soobin walking towards the house. He freezes when he sees us. I smirk "aw my own son is scared of me~" jimin chuckles. I then walk back Inside and to the basement where Jin, namjoon and taehyung were all tied up still

I sit in front of them "Hiya guys~ time to have fun with Harley~" their eyes widen. I walk to Jin first "aww my poor jinnie~ you use to be so strong....but now look at you" I grab his chin and giggle "so weak~" Jin has tears Rolling down his cheeks "harley Quinn...."

I smirk "oh? You want to speak?" He nods and then looks down "I told you to never put me into a trap~" he stands up holding the handcuffs he was in out to me. I giggle "welcome back hyung~" i pass him a knife and then stay still "stab me"

His eyes widen "what?" I cross my arms "stab me!" He shakes his head "no!" I start to get angrier "DO AS I FUCKING SAID!" He glares at me "HARLEY QUINN I SAID NO!!!" I smirk "wow you really are back~" he nods "yes I am"

I step out his way "get out" he walk out the basement. I look at namjoon and taehyung and giggle "I'm losing patience with you two....if you don't crack in a week im cracking your skull open like a coconut" their eyes widen and I walk out the basement to see soobin hugging Jin tightly.

I cross my arms "ahem" they both step back and look at me. Soobin sighs "eomma....I've thought about the whole criminal or normal person-" I cut him off "oh so we aren't normal people?..... because we're criminals doesn't make us any less human!!"

He tears up "you're a psycho and you scare me!!!" He runs up to his room and I growl and throw a knife at the wall and it sticks into the wall. I grip my hair "I'm so fucking angry.... PUDDIN' COME HERE!"

Jimin walks to me "yes?" I look at him "go to the bedroom...." He rolls his eyes "fine...." He picks me up over his shoulder and then completely ignores Jin and walks upstairs to the bedroom. He puts me down and locks the door

????? Pov

You will be mine jeon jungkook........ only mine~