wrong

Jungkooks pov

I

huff listening to mary, the woman I'm about to kill beg for her life.
She is currently sat against the wall with a knife through the palm of her hand.

I sigh "look darlin' I'm not in the mood to hear you fucking whining.....so either shut the fuck up or I'll kill you right now" she goes silent. I look around "now someone in this building has been following me around and it's pissing me off"

She points to an office "l-look in there!" I smirk and look at her "thanks darlin' I appreciate your help~" I grab my gun and shoot her. I see jimin looking around with joy and he looks at me "just that office left"
I huff "fucking assholes....why would they build such a huge building....I am not fit enough for this"

Jimin chuckles "go on baby" I nod and then kick the office door down and smirk "suprise~" I look around and see a man in a mask sat at the desk.
Jimin growls "are you the bitch that's been following my baby around?"

The man smirks "indeed I am~ I'm suprised you don't recognize my voice jeon jungkook~" I raise my eyebrow "look buddy Im not great with names or voices so....and after turning slightly crazy you forget a thing or two", he turns to face us and takes his mask off and my eyes darken and I smirk "hello j..

.

Jinwoo~ it's been awhile~",

He smirks "it has indeed~" I look at jimin "this was one of my old friends in medical school~" he rolls his eyes "fucking medical school" joy crosses her arms

Jinwoo walks towards me and grabs my chin "still so beautiful~"

I smirk when he screams in pain when jimin cuts his hand off. He falls backwards screaming. Jimin glares at him "don't fucking touch what's mine asshole!" I smirk then wipe the blood off my face.

I crouch down to jinwoo and giggle "wanna give me a reason you followed m- OH HOLY SHIT!" I jump back when his hand suddenly re-

Jinwoo stands up and chuckles "the reason I follow you is because YOURE MINE!" I laugh "I belong to nobody....not even mistah jay says that....well.....that's a lie.....but I chose who I belong to....and I don't recall picking you"

He goes to grab me but I dodge and kick him in the dick. He glares at me "I'll always be watch jungkook~" he then disappears. I roll my eyes and walk out the room and to the bathroom. I open the door to see him climbing out the window, I Lean against the door frame

"For a stalker you're pretty shit not going to lie.....do you want me to cut some of my hair for you so you can keep it in a bag and smell it every so often" he looks at me and jumps down.
I lick my lips "so you can regenerate right?" He nods "yes..."

I giggle "so like...if hypothetically a hyena was to bite your dick off it would just regenerate back?" He shrugs "I'm not sure" I nod "interesting....shall we test it out?"
Spot walks to me laughing.

Jinwoo gasps "n-no!" I hear gun shots and jimin laughing. I giggle "fine....you're free to go this time!....if you want someone easy to talk...there's this kid chanyeol...who goes by poison ivy....he seems like a young one you can stalk easily....."

I turn away and then look back at him "oh....what's your name again? Like your made up name?" He gulps "im-" I giggle "an off brand Deadpool right?....god fanboys go crazy these days.....see you in hell jinwoo~"

His eyes widen "w-what?" I look at spot "go ahead baby..." Spot laughs and runs towards him. I walk out the room and hear his screams.
I see someone out the corner of my eye. I turn around and don't see anyone

"Is there someone else following me?.....did I kill the wrong guy?.....ah shit...."

I walk back to joy and jimin who were both covered in blood. I groan "there is another fucking asshole following me!" Jimin Huff's "maybe it's that kid you told be about?" I scoff "poison ivy?....no he's just a kid that still needs his diaper changed"

Joy giggles "eomma!~ lookie!"  I turn around to see loads of police officers and stood behind a shield was soobin. I smirk "I didn't think we'd see one another so soon~" soobin looks away. Jimin laughs "come on baby~ it's date night" I smirk

I then blow a kiss to soobin "see you soon baby~ SPOT!"
Spot runs out with an arm in his mouth. Jimin then throws a smoke bomb and we make our escape and meet yoongi in a car behind the building and then make our way home.

I feel someone watching me. I look around and then look at my bat "god maybe I'm just going crazier.....I feel like someone's watching me" jimin growls "we'll find them and kill them baby"

???? Pov

Wrong person jungkookie~ one Day we'll meet again and you'll be mine again~