what are those things

3rd person

The suicide squad took off from the airbase, taehyung and Namjoon along with other police officers keeping a close eye on Jungkook, Baekhyun, Minhyuk, Kai and soobin.

They're heading towards the city where they will meet the worst villian of them all...
However none of the criminals know exactly what they're about to face...all they know is that it's a high chance they will die.

Jungkook looks out the small window of the helicopter and gasps "look at all the pretty lights!"

Minhyuk chuckles "you dumbass, that's a load of Garbage in the sky" Jungkook looks at minhyuk and tilts his head "excuse me

Jungkook looks at minhyuk and tilts his head "excuse me....I don't think I asked for ya' opinion" he smiles and then glares at him.

They all gasp when something hits the helicopter.
Taehyung gasps "what was that?!", The pilot groans "we've been hit by the enchantress! We're going down!!!!"

Jungkook laughs. Everyone grabs onto something as the helicopter starts to crash down.
Jungkook laughs the whole time
The helicopter crashes down onto the road. Luckily nobody was hurt.

They all climb out. Jungkook gasps and jumps up and down "again! Again! That was the funnest helicopter ride ever!"
Soobin rolls his eyes "funnest isn't a word crazy...."
Jungkook crosses his arms "it is in my world so" he sticks his tounge out.

Namjoon Huff's "enough all of you or we'll blow your heads off! Now! Walk!"
Both namjoon and taehyung walk in front of the others and lead the way to wherever they were going.

They walk down the streets. Kai growls "what are those things?"
Everyone stops and turns to what he's looking at.
It's human figures......
Baekhyuns eyes widen "those are not human....what are those things"

Taehyung sighs "no questions. Just don't back down or we'll blow your heads off"
Jungkook raises an eyebrow "now they're all runnin' to us....jeez somebody ain't happy today"
Namjoon gasps "kill them!",

The officers start to shoot the figures

((That's the figure^^))

The officers shoot them along with Baekhyun, tzuyu was using her katana to kill them which also kept the souls of them in her katana, Kai shifted into his mutant form and is now killing the figures by biting their heads off or punching them.
Soobin was trying to escape and minhyuk was stood behind them all not wanting to use his powers

Jungkook was using his gun to shoot the figures and also his bat.
The figures grab taehyung and start to drag him away. Baekhyun gasps "THEY GOT TAEHYUNG!"
Jungkook smirks "bye bye~"

Baekhyun looks at him "Harley! He dies! We die!" Jungkook groans.
The others continue with the other figures while Baekhyun and jungkook run and kill the figures who were pulling taehyung away.

Jungkook helps taehyung up who nods "thanks..." Jungkook scoffs "shut up"

They all then finish off the last ones.
Baekhyun looks at namjoon "what were those things?!"
Taehyung buts in "we don't know....they aren't human.....let's keep moving on..."

Minhyuk sighs. Kai looks at him "thanks for the help fire princess"
Minhyuk rolls his eyes "soobin didn't do shit either!",
Soobin walks to them and rolls his eyes "yes I did!, I hit one of them!"

Minhyuk nods "so you could try and get away!!",
Baekhyun rolls his eyes "oh shut up all of you....let's keep moving",

But jungkook wasn't listening, he was hitting one of the bodies with his bat repeatedly. Baekhyun Huffs "Harley! Enough!!",

Jungkook stops and looks at him "I saw it move!", He nudges it with his foot "see!"
Baekhyun Huffs "move, all of you",
They all huff and start to follow the police officers again.

They continue their walk and then they all jump and point their guns behind them when they hear a smash....

It wasn't anything to worry about..... jungkook had smashed a store window, he steps over the glass and picks up a small bag.
Taehyung sighs "jungkook"

Jungkook looks at him "okay 1) it's Harley to you and 2) we're bad guys it's what we do"
Namjoon growls a little "that's enough pissing about now, one more time and we'll blow your head off....your joker isn't here to save you so KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!"

namjoon then starts to walk again.
Jungkook smirks "uh oh~ someone is on their man period~.....or is it because you know seokjin isn't safe~"
Namjoon turns around and points his gun at jungkook "shut up!"

Jungkook smiles "why you gonna shoot me? I'm nowhere near seokjin....it's my puddin' you should worry about....joker won't hesitate to kill anyone in his way~"
Taehyung rolls his eyes "joker doesn't care about you Harley....he never has....he just wants power....now shut up both of you and walk....do you all want to die"

They start to walk again. Jungkook looks down a little at his bat and then Huff's "he does care....he loves me"
Baekhyun looks at him "calm down Harley....joker will come get you sooner or later....maybe you could put in s good word for me and get him to save me as well?",

Jungkook looks at Baekhyun and giggles nodding "course"
Baekhyun sighs "you really are crazy"
Jungkook nods "my puddin' made me like this~"
Soobin rolls his eyes "you know what they say about the crazy ones though"

Taehyung rolls his eyes "shut it....all of you!"
Namjoon nods "we have to go in this building....."
Baekhyun nods "let's go then" he walks past them all and opens the door.

The rest follow behind. Namjoon nods "right, up the stairs, if we use the elevator we might attract-"
Soobin nods "uh hu.... should've said that before...."
Taehyung turns around and gasps "Harley...."

Jungkook was already in the lift on his way up.
The others quickly start the run up the steps.

Jungkook giggles and chews on his chewing gum. He checks his phone to see a message
••••••••••
Puddin'💞
Get ready baby boy
•••••••••••

Jungkook smiles and puts his phone in his pocket and then fixes his hair when he gasps. A figure smashes the elevator and grabs jungkook, jungkook gasps "HEY! Don't touch me you pervert!",

Jungkook grabs his bat and uses it to hit the figure and push it out the elevator.
He then kills a few more and Huff's "dumb monsters...",

The elevator stops and the doors open revealing the other criminals and officers.
They're all shocked to see the bodies and jungkook with not a single scratch on him.

Jungkook smirks and walks out the elevator "come on guys...."
The others nod and slowly follow