attention

A few days later
Jungkooks pov

I walk around the palace frying to find jimin but can't find him anywhere. I huff and then check in the basement and see him writing something on the wall in blood "puddin'?" He turns around "hello baby....come to daddy~"

I walk to him and he grabs my waist pulling me to him "what up baby~" I giggle "just wonderin' why you haven't been around much?....you don't even come to bed! Have I done somethin'?" He chuckles "oh baby no of course not~ I've just been planning that's all~"

I tilt my head and then look at the wall and my eyes widen seeing photos of wedding venues and different flowers and then things written in blood all over the wall "you've been planning the wedding?"

He nods "of course I have...you wanted to get married and I shall make your wish come true~" I look at him "why didn't you ask me to help? I could help you! You don't have to do it all puddin' i-" he cuts me off "no no baby~ I've got this....I have so many ideas....and it's gonna be a surprise~ have you got your dress ready?~"

I giggle and nod "Jin-hyung is keeping it in his room so you can't see it cause that's bad luck puddin'! Its so beautiful!" He chuckles "just like you then~ now baby....what's your favourite colour~" I run my hand through his hair "green~"

I look at the scars on his neck 'ha ha ha' I then sigh and put my hand on his neck "those bitches scarred you for life....." He chuckles "it's just a few scars baby~ it doesn't change anything~" he then puts his hand ontop of mine "my beautiful Harley Quinn~"

He moves closer to me and I smirk a little and then step back "where are you getting the blood from puddin'?" He points at a woman who was cut into little bits on the ground and there was a bucket of blood next to the pieces "right there~"

I look at him and he then sits down holding a gun and Huff's "so....did you want anything baby?~" I nod "I want attention! You've barley been giving me attention these past days and I don't like it!" He chuckles "aw~ my needy baby~ come here~

I walk to him and he then moves his hand to his mouth and chuckles "Aish what will I do with you~"

I smirk and then sit on his lap straddling his thighs and wrap my arms around his neck "so! What plans have you got" he chuckles "that's a secret beautiful

I smirk and then sit on his lap straddling his thighs and wrap my arms around his neck "so! What plans have you got" he chuckles "that's a secret beautiful....you have to wait until the big day to know~" I pout "but puddin' I wanna know!" He laughs "no...now don't whine anymore~"

I huff and then begin to move my hips, he groans a little and then grips my waist "don't.you.dare~" I laugh and continue to move my hips and I feel him getting harder by the second. I lick my lips and then smile when he stands me up and pins me against the wall.

He puts his hand around my neck with a tight grip leaving me gasping for air "I said don't didn't I!" I laugh and then grip his wrist feeling his grip tighten. I gasp for air and he smirks "this is what happens when you fucking disobey me! Now will you be good?~"

I nod....well...try to and he leans closer to me tightening his grip more "words baby~" I gasp for air and then manage to say "y-yes!" His grip loosens but he doesn't move his hand making me smile, he chuckles "you're a freak baby~ you like this~"

I nod and he leans closer to me "is this the attention you wanted~ or do you want more~" his grip tightens a little and I blush a little "m-more~" he licks his lips "what's the magic word~" I whine and then tip my head back a little "p-please~"

He laughs a little "your wish is my command~" he lets me go and I fall to my knees. He smirks "aw look at you~ already in the right place for this~" I smile

This is the attention I wanted~