no matter what

Jungkooks pov

Jimin smirks and I gasp and hide behind him when suddenly a loud explosion is heard and all the police officers fall to the ground. A black car parks in front of us and the door opens and my eyes widen seeing jimins grandmother driving.

Jimin chuckles "great timing grandmother!" We both climb in and she drives away quickly. She suddenly slams the breaks on and I wince a little "the fuck?!" She Huff's "a shitty police officer is there!" I look out the window and my eyes widen seeing soobin stood there with his arm bleeding a lot....what is he doing?!

He points the gun at the car "stop right the-" My mother instincts kick in when he suddenly falls to the ground. I jump out the car and jimin gasps "HARLEY NO!" I pick soobin up and climb back into the car with him, police cars start to catch up to us and jimins grandmother speeds away again. Jimin takes the gun from soobin who was passed out with a massive wound on his arm "shit shit shit"

I rip take my jacket off and rip some bits off and then wrap it around his wound trying to help the bleeding stop. Jimin sighs "why did you risk your life for him...he's an officer!" I nod "but he's also our son puddin'....no matter what"

His grandmother slows down and then stops "were home... nobody will find you guys here....I'll get a plane ready for you guys tomorrow morning" we climb out and I carry soobin.
Jimin waves goodbye "nice to see you again grandmother you fucking psycho" she laughs and drives off.

We walk inside the very posh looking house. Jimin locks and the door and I lay soobin on the couch, jimin Huff's "I'm going to shower alright baby?" I nod and sit next to soobin on the couch and I patch up his wound as much as I can and jimin goes to take a shower.

I sigh and brush some hair out of soobins face "you look so much like your father...." He starts to wake up and I smile and sing softly to him

"Hush little baby, don’t say a word
Momma’s gonna kill for you the whole
damn world
And if they don’t laugh at our jokes,
Momma’s gonna stab out their goddamn
throats
And if they start to run away,
Momma’s gonna paint the streets with
blood
And once the blood starts to wash off,
Momma’s gonna blow some more heads off"

He whines a little and I smile and continue
"And if the world still doesn’t laugh,
Momma’s gonna go and poison 'em
And once the poison does its job,
Momma’s gonna show you your legacy
And if the world still tries to fight,
Momma’s gonna burn their houses down
And if you grow up with his smile,
Momma’s gonna be so proud of you..."

Soobin sits up quickly and looks at me "h-harley?!" I sigh "if that's what you call your mother yeah"  he sighs "you- you risked your life for me? They could have caught you" I nod "I will risk anything for my son...." His eyes widen "I'm still your son?"

I giggle "you'll always be my son....no matter what....yes I'm fucking pissed that you're against us....but I can't force you to be someone you aren't....but like I said....you will always be my son Soobin..." He sighs "Harley-" I stand up "I'll allow you to leave but on one condition...you don't tell anyone where we are"

His eyes widen "you're letting me go?" I nod "on that one condition yes" I stand up and sigh. Puddin' walks out and smirks "he's awake?" I nod and walk to him "he's leaving though" I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist and I smile seeing drops of water dripping down his face from his hair

Soobin stands up and looks at his arm "you....you patched my wound up?" I nod "yeah....being a psychiatrist and going to medical school still comes in handy sometimes..." He looks at his wound and then looks down "I won't tell anyone where you are...."

I nod and then walk to him and shake his hand "see you soon then soobin....I look forward to our next fight" I gasp when he hugs me tightly "I miss you eomma" my eyes widen and I wrap my arms around him "I miss you too son...we both do"

Jimin nods and joins the hug as well. Soobin steps back and sighs "I should get going....until our next fight guys" we nod and he then gasps "wait where's my gun" jimin chuckles "it's mine now~" soobin sighs and then walks out and I lock the door after he leaves.

I sigh and then turn to jimin who smirks "come here baby" I run into his arms and hug him tightly "it feels amazing to have you back....the REAL you back..." He kisses my head "and it feels nice having you in my arms....and I'm never going to let you go" I smile and then kiss him deeply "I love you mistah jay~"

He chuckles "I love you too, my beautiful Harley Quinn~" he kisses my head and we both sit on the couch talking about what that asshole did to puddin' and I explained what happened while he was away which made him angry because I had kissed someone who wasn't him

I'm gonna get punished....but atleast I definitely know my puddin' is back!!