information

Taehyungs pov

((1 year later))

*BREAKING NEWS JOKER AND HARLEY QUINN KILLED ANOTHER VICTIM, EYE WITNESSES SAY HARLEY QUINN WAS CALLED OVER TO JOKER AND HIS VICTIM AND THEN HARLEY-*

I gasp when Namjoon turns the TV off "I don't want to know what jungkook has done!" I look at him "well I do!" I quickly grab my phone and read the news, Jin walks in "what's 'harley' done now??" I bring up the news on my phone and read it out

"According to eye witnesses, joker was sat in his 'club' with a man called Curtis, Curtis was apparently someone who owes money to joker,he was seen with the joker sat talking when all of a sudden Harley Quinn was called over from his stripper pole, Harley then started reading Curtis when joker had said "my gift to you Curtis is my sweet harley Quinn, isn't she beautiful" Harley then started giving Curtis a lap dance but joker seemed angry so Curtis pushed Harley away making both joker and Harley pissed, Harley then walked away saying "you don't want me, don't waste my time" and then the next thing we know is cutis is on the floor with a bullet wound in his head, dead.....the two Psychos are unstoppable!!"

I look at Namjoon and Jin, Jin Huffs "he turned my sweet Kookie into some stripper!!" I nod "they even got a photo of his outfit... Do you wanna see??" Jin nods "yeah" I turn my phone and show him the photo ((top photo)) he Huffs "that's not something my Kookie would wear"

Namjoon nods "it's not Kookie wearing it! It's fucking Harley Quinn, jokers little toy!" I huff "we have to somehow snap him back to reality! Before he goes completely psycho!" Jin looks at me "too late for that!" He points to his scar, he has a scar across his cheek from 'harley quinn' and one on his arm from him as well, I also have one across my eye and one on my leg and Namjoon was shot in his arm so that's still in a cast

I sigh "I just want to make sure he's okay....I'm sure deep down he's scared and wants to come home.."

Jungkooks pov

"YES! I FUCKING STABBED HIM!" I laugh and look at Bangchan who was now led beneath me holding his arm where I had stabbed him, he looks up at me "o-okay, e-e-enough for today" I nod and help him stand up "sorry channie-hyung!" He shakes his head "it's fine, don't worry"

I roll my eyes "I wasn't worrying, I don't care that much" he Huffs "you should go find joker" I gasp "oh yeah! Thanks hyung!" He nods "no problem" I quickly walk out the room and to the main room where I see jimin sat in the middle of the room on the floor holding a glass of blood while surrounded by weapons

I tilt my head "puddin'?" He looks at me "aha baby boy there you are! Come to daddy" I nod and walk to him not touching any of the weapons, I sit in front of him, he looks at me and smirks "they have information on you baby boy~ meaning you could be even more useful to us~ we'll give you to them~"

My eyes widen "b-but puddin'!" He puts his index finger on my lips "shhh baby boy,let me finish" I stay silent, he then leans closer to me and smirks "we'll hand you over~ and then you can get information from those snobby bitchy police officers and be our little spy~"

I look down "won't I get punished?" He shake his head and then hands me his phone, I tilt my head and look at it and read it "a interview with Kim taehyung and Kim Namjoon says they won't punish Harley Quinn instead they plan on bringing the kind and beautiful Dr jeon back that everyone loves..."

My eyes widen and I look at joker "so I won't be punished but they'll try and break me??" He nods "but all you have to do is remember who you belong to and who owns you and there won't be a problem, you'll always drift back to me....you have a tracker in your leg so I know where you are at all times....you Will leave tomorrow....you need to leave weapons here....I believe you can do this baby, get all the information you can and don't break.... you'll get a reward when you come home~"

I smile and nod "of course puddin' I'll do anything for you.... it'll be hard but I can do it! Just for you puddin' I won't let you down!" He nods "I know you won't baby boy" he pushes some strands of my hair behind my ear and smiles "you won't break will you?" I shake my head "no puddin' I won't" he nods "who do you belong to?" I smile "I belong to joker....I belong to you~ I'm all yours, for now and forever~" he nods "good boy now don't forget that and if you're ever in trouble or think you're going to break I'll come and get you okay? Daddy will save you" I giggle and kiss his cheek "I know you will"

I won't see my puddin' for ages!! And I have to go back to being 'normal' being normal sucks! People try and fuck you and try to hurt you....but if it helps my puddin' then I'll do it! My puddin' is the best thing in my life!

❤️I love joker so much ❤️
And will do anything to help and keep
Him alive and safe!!!