daughter

🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑
MENTIONS OF DEATH

Two days later

Jungkooks pov

"IVE HAD ENOUGH! WE KNOW WHERE SHE IS SO IM GOING TO GET HER!!!" I stand up grabbing my gun and bat. Felix looks at me "Harley we can't just barge into the hospital, the police will be surrounding the place"

I glare at him "I'm not sitting here when I know where my daughter is....I will kill every person in that hospital if I have to! So you're either with me....or don't bother speaking to me again"
Jimin stands up "come on princess.....let's go....some of you stay with soobin"

I walk out with jimin following me.
I assume the others are too scared to follow....I don't care though....

We walk to the hospital and I smirk seeing a bunch of police officers outside the hospital.
Jimin smirks "ladies first~" I giggle "you know me so well~"

I walk towards the police officers and they all point their guns at me.
I giggle innocently "hi boys! How are ya' today! Havin' fun?...."
I smirk and my eyes darken "well my fun is about to begin~"

I pull my gun out and shoot all the police officers, I wince when I get shot in the arm. Jimin walks to me and shoots the officer that shot me.
I kiss his cheek "thanks puddin'....now let's go get our daughter back" he nods.

We walk inside the hospital killing the security guards as well.
I look at jimin "stay guard" he tilts his head "excuse me?" I glare at him "don't question me joker" he rolls his eyes "whatever....go get joy back"

I walk around the hospital. I walk into different rooms and smirk when I see people trying to hide from us.
I walk into a room where I see some babies led in cribs.
I grip my bat tightly and walk to the cribs looking inside them "oh how sad it would be to see all these babies-"

I smirk when a nurse runs to me and grabs my arm "don't you dare touch those babies!!!!"
I turn around quickly and grab her throat "WHO TOOK MY DAUGHTER?!" She tries to push my hand away, I growl "I SAID.WHO.TOOK.MY.DAUGHTER?! ANSWER ME!!"

She struggles for air "t-t-t-t-t-the h-h-h-h-head n-n-n-n-nurse!" I chuck her on the floor "where is she?" She weakly points to a door making me smirk.
I look down at her "you were helpful~ say hello to Jesus for me~"

I pull my gun out and shoot her.
I walk to the door she pointed at and knock on it "knock knock~ Harley's here~"
My eyes widen when I hear cries. I growl "eomma's coming baby girl!"

I use my bat and break the door down.
I see an nurse holding joy in her arms trying to hide.
I grip my bat hard "give me my daughter back!" She shakes her head "no! She deserves a normal life! Not to grow up with Psychos as parents!"

I growl and then smash the window "I SAID GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER OR I WILL USE FORCE!"
She shakes her head holding joy tighter "no! She will grow up with a normal life! You don't deserve kids!! You and joker should be in a mental hospital! Along with all your other psycho friends!"

I walk towards her "then I'll take my daughter by force~" her eyes widen and I grab my gun and shoot her leg making her fall to the ground.
I walk to her and take joy from her, jimin walks in covered in blood "there's a lot of police officers bodies by the door..."

I hand him joy and nod "I need to do something before we go....do you have my-" he hands me a knife making me smirk "thanks puddin' you always know what I need"

I walk to the nurse and crouch down to her "I will raise my children how I want, me and joker deserve Children, it's you bitchy fucking nurses and officers who assume things! Just because we're the bad guys doesn't mean you fucking take my daughter away! And-"

She starts to cry "I took her because I can't have a child!....I've always wanted a daughter and it was on the news that you had a daughter and i-"
I scoff "just cause you can't have your own child doesnt mean you kidnap mine!.....and you think I'm gonna have sympathy for you? No fuck off....you kidnapped my daughter and you have to pay the price....and the price is death!"

She cries more "please no!! Im only young! I have so many things I want to do!!!" I smirk "should have thought about that before messing with my fucking family!!!"
I grab her by her hair and pull her close to me "say hello to the devil for me~"

I slit her throat and Chuck her body on the floor. I stand up and glare at her "don't fuck with Harley Quinn~"
I walk to jimin who looks at me smirking "well done baby..... yoongi is waiting in the helicopter on the roof for us" I nod and take joy from him.

We both make our way to the roof killing pretty much anyone we see on the way.
I look at jimin "we got her back...." He nods "indeed we did....you did Amazing baby..... she'll grow up just like you" I giggle and we climb into the helicopter and fly away.

Yoongi chuckles "I was scared of Harley before but this has made me terrified of him.....I never thought you'd be that scary...." I laugh "everyone should be afraid of me!! Because I'm Harley freaking Quinn!!....and if anyone comes near my family they will pay the price!"

Jimin laughs "I'm so glad you're my Harley Quinn~ you're a psycho~" I smirk "your psycho puddin', only yours~" we both laugh like maniacs and I hold joy in my arms.

I have her back.....and we basically killed pretty much everyone in that hospital....
I guess they all learned a lesson though~
Don't mess with joker and Harley Quinn~

.

.

Ah fuck! I didn't make her into a soup or cut her into tiny pieces and feed her to fish!!
Fucking damn it!!! I was looking forward to that!!! And I didn't end up doing it!!!....oh well....I'll just do it to My next victim!