why

Jungkooks pov

I walk to the park with Felix and sigh. Felix looks at me "you okay Harley?" I nod "yeah I'm fine....my head is just here there and everywhere right now...I can't think straight" we stop walking and he looks at me worried "what do you mean?"

I shrug "I just regret what I did two days ago....I killed my own mother and father....I'm a psychopath...." He nods "yeah and you're happy with that right?, I shrug "I guess yeah......." I gasp when I hear police sirens. Me and Felix then run into an alleyway to hide.

I lean against the wall and look down "what do you think would happen.....if I snapped back to normal?....what if I forget about all of this....I don't want that Felix! Why do I feel like this!!" He gasps and hugs me "whoa calm down....that's not going to happen"

I grip his shirt "I don't feel like myself anymore Felix.....I need you to slap me" he steps back "what?! No!" I grab his hand "slap me!! Make me angry Felix!!" He shakes his head "fuck no! You'll kill me!" I go to speak but get cut off by a familiar voice

"DONT TAKE ANOTHER STEP HARLEY QUINN!!!"

I turn around to see taehyung there with his gun pointing towards me. Felix hides in the darkness of the alleyway....aha this will make me feel like myself again!!

I step forward "taehyung! How are you my good friend!" He walks to me "where are Jin and namjoon?" I shrug "no idea....check in the river? I have a tendency to chuck bodies in there" he glares at me "what is your problem with these people?! You have killed so many people lately!!"

I laugh "MY problem?! It's them who has a problem with me!!! They're the ones who hurt me first!!!" He sighs "revenge isn't the best way to get them back" I roll my eyes "how is then taehyung? Talking it out? Forgetting about it?"

I nod "I HAVE PERMANENT SCARS FROM THEIR ABUSE! THEY DESERVED TO DIE!" I pull my gun out and shoot his leg so he falls to the ground in pain. I then walk to him and kick him so he falls unconscious.

I look at Felix "bring him with us" he nods and then lifts taehyung over his shoulder and we walk back home.
I walk inside and walk straight to jimin who was planning his father's death while sat at his desk..

I sit on his lap and Lean my head on his shoulder and let my tears fall. He gasps and looks at me "whoa....what's wrong?" I gasp "torture me....hurt me....really badly" he stares at me shocked "why?" I grip his shirt "make me bleed puddin'!! Make me cry! Torture me!!"

He grips my waist tightly "whats gotten into you" more tears fall down my cheeks "please puddin'!! I don't want to regret what I did! They.....they deserved it right?" He tilts his head "who did baby?" I grip his shirt tighter "m-my parents....they deserved it.....but I feel as if I shouldn't have killed them"

His eyes widen "why so suddenly are you thinking this?" I look down and he sighs "you've been thinking this a lot haven't you?" I nod "why puddin'....why do I think like this?!.....why! Why! Why!" He rubs my back "hey hey baby calm down it's okay....go down to the basement okay and I'll be down in two minutes? Make sure the restrains are on you properly okay?" I nod

I stand up and then kiss his head "I love you puddin'" he smiles "I know baby and I love you too, we'll get these thoughts out your head okay?" I nod and then walk out the room and to the basement.
I see Jin, Namjoon and taehyung all tied up. I grip my hair and then scream in pain and fall to my knees

And the next thing I know.......it all goes black