revenge

((A/N: it's Kathy's friend again ✌️ she can't update this one today cause she is practicing for her exam so here I am to give you guys an update you deserve (these are all Kathy's ideas, she is such a beautiful and unique bean... sorry 😂) she said she'll try and update the next update herself💜))

Jungkooks pov

I walk around the town trying to find soobin when I hear his laughkter. I run to the park and stop in my place when I see soobin sat under a tree with the boy from the ice cream parlor.... yeonjun I think his name was.

Soobins gun and knife were next to them and they were sat together and soobins head was on the boys shoulder.
My breath hitches seeing yeonjun kiss soobins head and I then read their lips "I love you soobin" soobin smiles "I love you too.....I'm sorry my eomma won't allow us to be together"

I step back and my eyes widen "he's hiding his relationship from me?......I'm such a bad parent...." I walk out the park not going near them and sigh sitting in an alleyway "in such a bad parent....my son is hiding his relationship from me"

"My son did that.... and then he ran away with some criminal"

I gasp and quickly stand up pointing my gun and the person who was behind me. They step into the light and I see a woman standing there smirking "hello jungkook"

I growl "that isn't my name, who the fuck even are you" she walks towards me "you don't remember me? How harsh" I roll my eyes "you obviously weren't important in my life so no I don't remember you...this is the last time I'll ask WHO.ARE.YOU?!"

.

.
..
.

.
.
.
..
..
.

..

.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She smiles "let me see if you remember.....do you still have your pink bunny kooky?"
My eyes widen and I lower my gun "mother...." I glare at her.

She smirks "hello son....nice to see you again"  I scoff "don't call me that, you left me when I was five years old! I'm not your son" she sighs "Kookie I had to leave....it wasn't by choice"

She moves towards me so I aim my gun back at her "don't move another step!!!" She stops walking and looks down "jungkook this isn't you.....you're a psychiatrist.....you aren't a criminal!" I laugh "god how many times have I hear that before....I am a criminal and you can't stop that!"

She sighs "please stop this jungkook.....I want a chance to be a mother again.....to be a good mother....." I shake my head "no....you had your chance and you blew it, that's your fault not mine!.....i have one memory of you....and that memory is that you called me a freak and you kicking me into my bedroom! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE!!"

She gasps "i was drunk! I wasn't in the right mind!" I nod "and I'm not in the right mind now, which is why I'm about to kill my own mother" her eyes widen "n-no jungkook"

I smirk and pull the trigger and she falls to the ground. I walk to her and crouch down to her and giggle "im Harley fucking quinn bitch~"  I stand up and put my gun away and then look down at her lifeless body.

I giggle "revenge is always the answer~" I walk out the alleyway and gasp seeing soobin in front of me, he gasps "e-e-eomma" I look at him to see him holding yeonjuns hand.
I ruffle his hair "don't mind me....have fun baby" I kiss his head and whisper "you're still grounded when you get home"

He looks at me shocked "you don't care?" I shake my head "as long as he doesn't hurt you I won't hurt him.....don't be back too late though...." He nods and then they both run off.

I gasp and scream in pain Falling to my knees remember everything from before, my mother hurting me, my father yelling me, both telling me to get stronger. I grip my hair and then take a deep breath and stand up "she deserved to die...."

I gasp and hide behind a trash can when I hear a man's voice "m-my love? Omg! No!!!" I look down the alleyway to see a man with my mother's dead body in his arms, I hold my knife in my hand and spin it round and lean against the wall as he runs out looking for help..

I roll my eyes "she's dead dumbass....I shot her right inbetween the eyes.... headshot~" he looks at me "jungkook?!" I giggle "hello father how nice of you both to have a small visit!~"

He steps back "y-you're the psycho?!" He drops my mother's body making me laugh a little. I pretend to think and then nod "I should torture him and kill him slowly?" He looks at me scared. I laugh "sorry..... It's the voices" he starts to walk backwards away from me. I laugh "I'm kidding!!!...........that's not what they really said~"

He starts to run away. I huff "ugh but I want to go get pizza not chase you.....why do the victims make it so difficult" I walk after him and pull my gun out "Y'KNOW YOU'RE GONNA LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT WHILE WE DO THIS!"

He screams "YOURE A MONSTER JUNGKOOK! STOP THIS!" he starts to run faster and I groan and then stop running "it it really worth the exercise......"
I sigh remembering all the times he told me to man up and all the times he told me to get stronger.

I smirk and then run after him and it doesn't take long and I catch up to him and run next to him "so...how's life?" He looks at me and screams. He then runs into the road. I sigh when a truck hits him and blood goes everywhere.

I giggle "well that didn't last long....karma is a bitch though~"
I walk back home to see jimin and joy on the couch and all the others sat on the floor. Jimin looks at me "did you kill our son?!"

I shake my head "of course not! He's on a date with that kid from the ice cream parlor....I killed my parents" he nods "ohhh okay" he lays back down with joy on his chest.

I have a new plan! I'm going to kill everyone that has ever hurt me!!! And nobody can stop me!!! People are scared of jimin when in reality they should be scared of me!!!!

((A/N: okay and since I'm writing another chapter and I'm an amazing friend so imma show you (again) how cute Kathy was being today.... we're planning to go to an abandoned mental hospital together soon and she was laughing so much while telling me about some of the demons that apparently stay in the mental hospital we're going to and it was so heartwarming to hear her laugh again...here are some photos I took of her today

And she still says she's ugly....like bitch shut the fuck up you're beautiful

((I deleted them))

She was smiling but she covers her face when she smiles but I'm just glad she's smiling, she might leave me at the mental hospital when we go because of this but y'know 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I'll just live with demons 😂😂

I hope this chapter is okay, Kathy came up with this chapter while doing revision, she is a smart bean and I love her 💜💜💜😂

And sorry for how the photos are taken, Kathy was trying to steal my phone while I was taking them (I was distracting her while she was revising but y'know friends before education 😂😂😂

Love you Kathy, please don't leave me with the demons 💜))