forgetting

One year later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle watching soobin and joy toddling around together. Jimin is currently out for today and so are all the others so I'm home alone with the kids.

I smile and then giggle when joy sits on the floor holding a knife that jimin got her for her first birthday.
Soobin looks at me "e-e-eomma!" I giggle "yes baby?" I gasp when suddenly the door flies off its hinges.
I pick joy and soobin up and stand the other side of the room holding them both .

I growl a little and then stop when I see changbin run in. I put the kids down, he looks at me "harley!! Joker has been caught! He is at the asylum! With all the others!" My eyes widen "what?!" I pick the kids up and make sure I have my weapons on me.

I walk out the house with changbin. I look at him "take soobin, and if anything happens to him I will cut your head off and use it as a Christmas decoration!" He gulps and nods taking soobin from me. I hold joy in my arms "ready princess?" She giggles holding the small knife.

I walk to the asylum with changbin. I see more police and security guards outside the building.
I huff and then gasp seeing the others all being loaded into a van. I look at changbin "where are they going?"
Changbin shrugs "no idea...."

"They're taking them to another asylum because they wanted to lead you to this one"

We gasp and turn around "minho?" He nods "yeah...." I nod "what asylum are they going to?" Minho shrugs "I'm pretty sure it's the one on the north side?", I smirk "we're going on a trip~" Minho goes to say something but I hand him joy and then as the van begins to leave I climb a tree "keep my kids safe!",

I jump on top of the van as it drives past, I huff and hold on to it "fuck fuck fuck I didn't think this through...." I look around and smirk seeing a sunroof.

I carefully move so I'm near the sunroof, I try and open it and huff "dammit!" I pull my bat out and then smash it. I gasp when the van suddenly stops nearly making me fly off.
I quickly climb inside the van and smirk when I see all the others sat in separate cages with something around their necks.

I pull my gun out and when the doors open I shoot the workers. I walk to taehyungs cage, he looks at me "wait.....jungkook??" My eyes widen "what? No....Harley Quinn"

He gasps "you're a monster!!" I look around and then see jimin sat down on the floor in his cage. I walk to him "puddin'?" He looks at me "jeon Jungkook?....whoa.... jin-hyung said you were Beautiful....he never let me near you though.....I'm park jimin"

I shake my head and step back "no.....no no no..." He tilts his head and stands up "are you okay jeon jungkook?" I shake my head "stop calling me that!!!!" He gasps "are you okay?"
I look around "none of you remember anything?"

Felix looks at me "Dr jeon!!" Bangchan gasps "our favourite psychiatrist!" I hear police sirens. I look at them all "I'll get you all out of here!"
Namjoon tilts his head "no....please don't....they said we are going to a hospital because we were all in a huge accident....are you coming too jungkook?"

I step back "n-no....this can't be happening.....you're all criminals!" Namjoon shakes his head "no me and taehyung are police officers and Jin is a psychiatrist....you should know this....you live with us"

Jimin chuckles "and I'm their best friend!" Tears roll down my cheeks and then i gasp when I hear police cars stop near the van. I walk to jimin and grab his collar and bring him to the bars of the cage "I will get you out...." He tilts his head.

I kiss him deeply and then pull away, he closes his eyes and falls to the ground again.
I climb out the van and jump into a tree hiding from the police.
I hear the police talking about who it could be.

Tears roll down my cheeks. I make my way back to Minho and changbin with the kids. I take both kids from them "I'm going home...." Minho sighs "I'm sorry Harley...." I ignore him and walk home. The kids fall asleep in my arms.

I lay them down in their beds and kiss their heads "I will get Appa back....it'll be okay" I walk out the room Turing the lights off.
Changbin walks to me "we will get them back Harley" I nod "I know we will....so start planning" he nods and runs off.

I walk to mine and jimins room and pull out a box from under the bed and open it. I smile a little seeing photos of me and Jimin inside.
I rummage around in the box and sigh pulling out two photos of jimin

Tears roll down my cheeks "he is park jimin

Tears roll down my cheeks "he is park jimin.....he isn't mistah jay anymore......my puddin' is gone...... joker is no more...."
I put the photos down and stare at the floor "how did he get caught....my puddin' is the sneakiest criminal ever! How did he get caught????"

I look down and more tears fall "I can't be Harley Quinn without my joker.....what can I do now.....I have nothing to live for.....I can't take care of the two kids alone.... changbin and Minho aren't actual criminals so are no help......
....I want my puddin' back!"