A/N:let's get something straight

A/N:
This is not a chapter....sorry.....

Let's set something straight....I didn't steal anyone's idea to come up with this fanfic....

I have received a number of direct messages saying I have stolen this fanfic idea from someone else.

I understand that it might be like someone else's....but I haven't stolen the idea from anyone.....

I simply watched suicide squad and had an idea to make an au with jikook....yes I admit that it might sound like someone else's version of it at the start because that is how it goes.....
Psychiatrist falls in love with the joker...

I simply went off of the film....
Please....i know that you may think I copied someone...but I didn't....

Getting messages like this....is the reason I am thinking of deleting this account.....

I didn't steal anyone's idea....I watched a film and got inspired to write something.....
I get so much hate for what i write....and because I'm the weak pathetic bitch that I am....I'm letting it get to my head.

And Saying things like this? 'i bet your mom still wipes you ass',
Really??? Honestly it's a childish statement but it hurts....really Badly....
I never had a mom to help me with things or to bring me up! So saying shit like this fucking hurts...

I'm sorry for ranting about this.....again

But PLEASE if you don't like my books.....don't read them.
I have never copied someone's fanfic I have simply used my imagination....and I'm truly sorry that many people like alike....

People have similar ideas....and I'm sorry...

I have been an army for 6 years now....and I thought that we were all a family....not a fandom that attacks one another for having a similar idea to someone else.....
I guess I was wrong....

This account may be deleted soon....

Sorry to you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜