good day

A while later

Jimins pov

"Hey princess why don't I take you to dinner tonight?" I wrap an arm around Jungkook. He looks at me "are you sure? Won't we get caught?",
I shake my head "no of course we won't...we can go to our favourite place~"

He giggles "definitely~.......wait.... what about the kids?" I smirk "I'll sort everything out baby....you go get all pretty for me and we'll go out....I'll go get the kids from school okay?" he nods and kisses my cheek "okay" he walks to our bedroom and then walk to the kids school smirking when people move out my way or run away

.

Soobins pov
A few moments before

I run around chasing a few of my peers while playing tag and then stop running when I see joy sat alone on a bench. I run to her and tilt my head "joy? Are you okay?" She looks at me and I gasp when she starts to cry.

I hug her tightly and then she points to the classroom "m-m-my t-teachers-" I cut her off and kiss her head "go play around little sister, Appa and eomma will be here soon....I'll be right back" she nods.

I walk towards the classroom and pull out the knife that Appa gave to me before school.
I walk into the classroom hiding the knife behind my back and then walk to the teachers in the classroom "mrs!"

They look at me and Mrs Smith (my teacher) and Mr Joan (joys teacher) scoff and look away from me while the principal smiles "yes soobin? How can we help?" I look at him "joy is crying..." He nods "I'll go see if she's okay" I nod and he then walks out.

I look at the other teachers who start to whisper about joy making me see only red. I walk right up to them and growl "nobody makes my little sister cry without dying after!!" They both look at me I stab them both and they both fall to the ground.

I walk to joys teacher and cut off one of his fingers "just like how eomma said....always keep a finger for a memory~" I put the knife in my pocket and the finger and then walk out the classroom closing the door and joy runs to me "Appa is here!" I smile and then hear the principal scream inside the classroom.

I grab joys hand and walk to Appa who was stood by the front of the school. He looks at me and smirks "you're covered in blood baby boy....what happened?" He picks joy up and grabs my hand and we start to walk back home.

I look at him "Mr Joan and Mrs Smith said horrible things about joy and I got angry" I pull the finger out my pocket "see!" Appa chuckles "you really are just like your mother....aha which reminds me....you're staying with your uncle tonight while me and eomma are going out okay?", I nod "okay..."

We make it home and Appa puts joy down who begins to play with some toy ponies. Eomma walks out wearing

And he even had some make up on!

I gasp and walk to him "eomma? What happened to your head?" He giggles and picks me up "it was just a small scratch baby

I gasp and walk to him "eomma? What happened to your head?" He giggles and picks me up "it was just a small scratch baby....I'm okay.....what happened at school today?"

I smile and hold the finger up and he gasps "you killed someone?!" I nod and look down thinking he's gonna yell at me. I hugs me "gosh you're growing up so fast! I'm so so proud!" I look at him "you aren't angry?", He shakes his head "nope! I'm proud and you even cut the finger off like I taught you! Good boy!" I giggle and hug him.

He puts me down and then walks to Appa "who's looking after the kids?" Appa smirks "uncle Hobi" eomma gasps

Jungkooks pov

I gasp "he's still on our side?!?" Jimin Chuckles and nods "he's the one that helped change me back while I was still with the others...." I smile when hoseok walks into the room smirking "hello Harley Quinn....nice to see you again"

I giggle and hug him "I'm so happy you're okay!" He hugs back and nods "yeah I'm happy to be back" I step back and look at jimin "let's go?" He nods and then grabs my hand and kisses my head "we'll be back soon...." I look at soobin "you did Amazing today baby I'm very proud of you! I'll buy you an extra sharp knife for your next birthday" he gasps and nods "yay!!" I walk to joy and kiss her head "I'll get you some candy okay?" She giggles.

Me and Jimin put masks on and then we walk out.
I'm so proud of soobin! He's Turning into a mini jimin and it's amazing!! And hoseoks back!!! I need to catch up with him now......
Today is amazing!!! And me and Jimin are going to dinner together!!

((A/N: some of this chapter was inspired by this comment so thank you very much for commenting and hour ideas I really do appreciate it 💜

Also if any of you have any ideas for what could happen next in the fanfic then please contact me because I'd love to know because sadly I am running out of ideas for this fanfic))