home

Jimins pov

Me and jungkook sit on the plane and the pilot gulps and starts the engine.
Jungkook was staring at the knife he had in his hand.
I hesitate but grab the knife "Harley...it's not your fault"

He Huff's "I wasn't there to protect him! I should have been there!" I pull him onto my lap and rub his back "we couldn't do anything else....my grandmother will keep us updated okay?" He huff "I just want my baby boy back!! He didn't deserve this!"

I nod "I know...." I kiss his head and we then stay silent for the rest of the flight.
When we land people at the airport scream and security walks up to us but jungkook shoots them without hesitation.

We make our way home and joy runs into my arms "APPA!!" I laugh "hello my little villian~" she hugs me tightly and kisses my cheek "I missed you!! Eomma was very scary while you were gone!"
I see all the others all walk out from their rooms.

Jungkooks face softens seeing joy in my arms and I smile and then whisper to joy "eomma is a bit sad go and give him a massive cuddle okay?" She giggles and jumps down and then runs and hugs Jungkook tightly

Jungkook hugs her tightly and spins her around and kisses her head "you'll never leave without one of us understand? Wherever you go, one of us has to be with you okay?" She nods "yes eomma..." Jungkook puts her down and then walks to the kitchen.

Jin looks at me "we heard what happened.... we're sorry" I sigh "Harley is so broken.....I don't know what to do" taehyung pats my back "go and put your dick in him and I'm sure he'll be fine" I glare at him

I then walk to the kitchen to see jungkook stabbing an apple with a butchers knife. I sigh "baby....come on...let's go and take your mind off everything" he walks to me and I hug him tightly "he'll be okay....I promise"

He grips my shirt and then looks up at me "can we go to the bedroom? I could really use something to take my mind off everything" I smirk "let's go then beautiful...." I pick him up by his thighs and he smiles and then kisses me deeply and I kiss back and then walk to our bedroom shutting the door with my foot.

I lay him on the bed and pull away from the kiss and my eyes widen a little seeing tears rolling down his cheeks, he puts his hand on my cheek "it's really you isn't it?" I nod "I would never lie to you baby..... we're together and nothing will separate us again I promise"

He smiles sadly "then make love to me mistah jay~" I chuckle "don't have to ask me twice~"