revenge pt.2

Jungkooks pov

I wake up the next morning led on jimins chest while soobin was led on top of me and joy was led across the bottom of the bed. I yawn and sit up stretching.
Jimin looks at me "morning my queen....how are you?" I giggle and kiss his head "morning....I'm fine and I have a fun week planned for myself.....I'm going to kill everyone who has ever hurt me before"

He smirks "you were going to leave without my permission?" I shake my head "of course not puddin' I was gonna ask ya' I really was!" He nods and kisses my head "alright baby, now you go have fun, I'm taking the kids to the mall to teach joy how to use a gun okay?" I nod and kiss his cheek "I love you puddin' have a good day!" He nods "be home before midnight!"

I nod and then stand up and change into my normal outfit and grab my bat

I look at jimin who smirks "beautiful baby~" I giggle and then put some make-up on and smirk a little

"I'm changin' it up puddin' do you like it?" I turn to him and he nods "you look as gorgeous as ever" I smile "thank you puddin' I love ya!" He chuckles "I love you too" I walk out the room and then out the house holding my bat "day one

"I'm changin' it up puddin' do you like it?" I turn to him and he nods "you look as gorgeous as ever" I smile "thank you puddin' I love ya!" He chuckles "I love you too" I walk out the room and then out the house holding my bat "day one.....how bout my old friend from
school~"

I walk to their house and knock on the door "knock knock~" the door opens and I smirk seeing Lee minjun "hello old friend~" I gasp when he slams the door in my face and I hear it lock. I giggle "aw~ not so brave now are we minjun....I'll just break the window....it doesn't matter to me"

I walk to the window and smash it with my bat. I climb inside and smirk seeing a panic room in the house. I walk to the door "what type of pussies have an panic room these days?" I lean against the back of their couch "why don't I tell you why I'm here~"

I swing my bat around "remember when you bullied me??.....you pretended to like me....you pretended to be my friend....and then you told everyone my secretes!!....and then in middle school do you remember minjun?....you mixed loads and loads of chemicals together and it exploded making me covered in slime and then you blamed it on me"

I pull my small dagger out and walk to the door starting to pick-lock the door "you dumped 50 gallons of pig blood all over me while I was presenting a project and then said it was my idea....I got suspended for two weeks because of you......" I smirk hearing a click and the door opens slightly.

I giggle "and do you remember my good friend when you told me that the person I had a crush on was behind the school but when I arrived you were there with the popular bitches of our school and you left me on the ground with broken ribs and bleeding!" I open the door fully to see minjun there

I step inside the room "and more importantly....you stole my cookie once and because of all of this....I'm going to rip you limb from fucking limb" he shakes his head "no! Jungkook no please! I've rang the police! They'll be here in two minutes!!"

I smirk "that gives me one minute and a half to rip you limb from limb~" I walk towards him and grab his throat "and it's Harley Quinn to you~" I hit his head against the wall hard and then chuck him on the floor. He tries to get away making me laugh a little "aw~ how the tables have turned right minjun~ you were right.....being mean does feel amazing~"

I crouch down and grab his hair tightly making him look at me "do you remember when you had a crush on me minjun?" His eyes widen. I giggle "because I remember~ I never forget minjun~" I then bring him closer to me and kiss his cheek "you must be very happy that my face is going to be the last one you see~" he shakes his head "n-n-n-no please!!",

I smirk "goodbye bitch" I let go of his hair and then stamp on his head, the first few times he screams but then....it all goes silent making me giggle.
I pull my gun out and then move my foot off his head and shoot him "just to make sure~"

I then crouch down and kiss his head "be careful who you bully, one day they might come and take your life away if you bully them" I stand up and walk out the house leaving the doors open.

I walk back home and see joy and soobin and jimin walking back inside as well. I walk in and giggle "nice day guys?" Soobin nods "we got to kill five police officers each!!" Joy nods "it was so much fun eomma!!" I smile "I'm glad...."

Jimin looks at me "you had fun baby?" I giggle and nod "definitely....and my week will only get better~" he chuckles and I kiss him deeply and he kisses back wrapping his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck and then pull away "has anyone ever hurt you that's still alive puddin'??" He nods "my father....."

I smirk "on Sunday we'll go find him~" he smirks "sounds fun~ I'll look forward to it~" we both laugh like Psychos and I feel the others staring at us. I look at them to see them all looking at us scared, soobin and joy laugh a little and hug us both and we both hug back.
Felix Chuckles "you're all Psychos" I nod "Indeed we are~"

Lee minjun is dead.....I wonder if he had any family or not.....maybe I should have killed them first......maybe.........
Now....who's next on my list

((A/N: it's Kathy again....i am never letting Jake(my friend) update this again....im very sorry for all those ugly ass pictures of me that he put in the book I will go back and delete them when I can be bothered.

this was a request so I hope this is okay (sorry if it's not)

But this is actually a good idea because I do need characters that jungkook will kill 😂 so if you'd like to be one of them or if you have just a random name please comment because I need names Also if you do comment a name please give a reason wh...

Also if you do comment a name please give a reason why jungkook is mad at you/ the person you comment

Love you all💜))