I'm f*cking royalty

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I see the palace in my sight and giggle "we're gonna be fucking royalty~" Felix chuckles "we really gonna kill the royals?" I nod "of course felix who do you think we are?no, we're gonna go have tea with the queen.... nah~ I'm going to be the REAL fucking queen~"

We arrive at the palace and I put a jacket on with the hood up so they can't see my face (puddin' was with joy on a killing spree and I decided...today was the day I became REAL royalty!) Felix and changbin stay in the car

This might be a real bad idea but who gives a shit?
I walk towards a guard and change my voice a little "oh please help me sir!!! My daughter!! She's stuck in a hole in the ground!!! Over by that tree!!"

I hear Felix with his "cute" voice yell "mama!!! Eomma please!!!! My leg is stuck!!!! Eomma!!!!" He fake cries and both guards rush over to the hole in the ground by the tree. I then walk behind them and push them in after snatching their guns from them "oh goodness! You've fallen in love!"

I walk away while they yell.
Confused?
I dug a hole...and I called it love.... meaning!....they fell in love

I open the palace gates and shoot all the guards that I see. I take the jacket off and Chuck it on the ground while shooting one of the guards "Aish how many are there!" I look around and then hear the princess scream "EOMMA APPA HE'S IN THE GATES!!"

I lick my lips "I'm coming to find you~" I climb up the palace wall and then climb in through a window. I then put guard uniform on and smirk seeing guards running past me. I change my voice and look at guard "where's the princess?! She needs extra protection!"

He nods "in the attic with the king and queen! Quickly!" I run to the attic and smirk seeing other guards stood there.
I giggle a little and then take the helmet off "Hiya boys~" I shoot them all one by one and then shoot the guards running towards me from behind.

I walk into the attic locking and barricading the door behind me. I look around and don't see anyone "hello? Anyone in here~". I hear heavy breathing making me smirk "oh I love hide and seek~"

I open a chest and giggle "not in here~" I see something shining in the corner of my eye and I turn towards it "oh? I do love shiny things~" I shoot someone who was quietly trying to get out.
I walk towards the shiny thing and smile when I see the queen and the princess cuddled up together shaking.

I smirk "you know....for the royal family....you're all very weak~" I take the crown off the queen's head and smile Looking in a mirror and put it on my head "I suit it don't I?" The queen and princess stay silent.

I smile "I think I suit it more than you~ meaning! I'm keeping it.....I hope that's okay with you~" I walk over to the person I shot and see the king on the ground not moving. I smirk "oh...how sad~" I pick the crown up "mistah jay will look so handsome in this~"

I point my gun at the princess and look at the queen "you open that window and you announce you're handing the crown over to me! Do it now or your daughter dies!!!"

The queen nods and stands up quickly opening the window.i keep the gun pointed at the princess and I see thousands of civilians stood outside the palace, the queen holds her hand up "WE ARE FINE!! EVERYONE PLEASE STAND DOWN!!! ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE COME TO THE DECISION TO HAND THE CROWN OVER TO SOMEBODY ELSE"

I smirk hearing the guards the other side of the door standing down. The queen looks at me and I smirk "mistah jay will be here soon....you don't want to deal with him do ya'?" She looks back outside "A-AND THAT PERSON IS.....IS HARLEY QUINN!" Civilians gasp and some scream making me laugh.

I walk to the queen and lean out the window "that's right~ you're under my control now~"
I close the window and then shoot the princess making the queen scream "NO!" I shoot her too and smile "thanks for the crown~"

I open the door and the guards point their guns at me. I smile "stand down boys~" they all back away from me. I walk out and then walk out the palace and see all the civilians stood around staring at me shocked.

I laugh "YOU'RE ALL UNDER MY CONTROL NOW!~" I laugh more.
I see jimin and joy arrive at the palace. I lick my lips "and this is your new king~" they all clear a path for them. Jimin gets out the car and looks at me smirking.

He walks towards me with joy behind him, he stands in front of me And I place a crown on his head "you woke up in a bad mood then~" I smirk "I just got angry with everyone claiming I wasn't a queen~" he chuckles "I can never leave you alone can i....you go CRAZY while I'm not around~"

I smirk "that's a bad thing?~" he shakes his head "not at all~" he turns to the civilians and laughs "I can get use to this~" the others all walk to us and stand behind us.
Civilians stare at us shocked and the guards also look scared but also very worried.

We then all walk into the palace....I was covered in blood, Jin looks at me "we left you for a day..."
Felix chuckles "Harley is amazing!" I wink at him "not had yourself" jimin chuckles "I guess Harley can do anything~"

Joy giggles "does this mean I'm an actual princess?" I nod "indeed it does~ now go play with the guards baby~" she smirks and runs off and then the others go and explore the palace. I look at jimin who sits on the throne "how do I look baby?"

I bite my bottom lip "so so handsome~" he smirks "I do wonder how crazy you can get sometimes~" I lick my lips "I can get crazier~" he chuckles "oh I know baby~"

I sit on the throne next to him...
Who knew killing the royal family was so easy.....or maybe I'm just a fucking psycho....eh....both sound possible....

I laugh and then jimin laughs as well.i see the guards Looking at us scared....aww....even the guards are scared of us~ I lean forward and smirk

"I'm fucking royalty now~ bow down to me peasants~"