🔞process 🔞

🔞🔞BAD SMUT WARNING🔞🔞

Jungkooks pov

I smile and put soobin in his crib and kiss his head "goodnight baby boy, see you in the morning baby" he turns a little and I put some soothing music on for him and then walk out the room smiling, I close the door quietly and yawn a little "he's in bed....time for-"

I gasp when someone grabs my waist and turns me around. I gulp when I see jimin smirking at me "ready princess?~"
I blush "p-puddin' i-i-i- r-right now?" He nods "I warned you earlier princess....now go to the bedroom and I want to be in your cute outfit I like on the bed sitting pretty for me alright, I'll be in, in two seconds"

I nod "yes puddin'"
He chuckles and I walk to the bedroom and huff a little.
I close the door and then take my clothes off and change into the outfit

I yawn a little and then sit on the bed on my knees with my hands in front of me

I jump a little when the door opens and jimin walks in, he looks at me "what a good boy~ so so beautiful~" he walks in and closes the door locking it.
He takes his jacket off and chucks it on the floor.
He then walks over to the bed and smirks "come sit on my lap princess"

He sits on the edge of the bed.
I gulp and then crawl over to him and straddle his lap.he puts his hands on my waist "you do want another baby right?" I nod "of course...." he chuckles "good.....cause you're definitely gonna get pregnant when I'm done with you~" I tilt my head "what?" He chuckles and holds something up and my eyes widen

"A-a-a buttplug? But I haven't had one of those in for ages...." He smirks "it'll keep you all filled up~ you're bound to get pregnant again~" I hesitate but nod "o-okay~"

I blush when he moves so I'm led on my back and he hovers over me. He kisses me deeply and I kiss back wrapping my arms around his neck, I squeeze my eyes shut when his hands starts to travel up my jumper to my nipple.

I moan a little into the kiss when he pinches my nipple, he pulls away from the kiss and moves down to my chest, he licks over my right nipple making me arch my back wanting more.
He chuckles "still so sensitive~" I blush and then he moves back up and kisses me deeply, I kiss back and gasp when his hands move down to my skirt and lift it up a little.

He slides his tounge into my mouth not leaving one place untouched, he pulls away and I try and catch my breath.
I look at him, he moves off the bed and then pulls my legs to the edge of the bed and crouches down between them.

I blush a little when he lifts the skirt up and pulls my underwear down, he chuckles "you have no idea how long I've waited to do this again~" I giggle a little and then tip my head back when I feel something wet against my enterance.

I hesitate but look down at jimin to see him with his tounge out "f-fuck p-p-puddin' m-more~" he chuckles and my hands both grip his hair when he pushes his tounge into my enterance.
I grip his hair tightly and moan "nnngh!"

He thrusts his tounge in and out a little. I whine "p-p-puddin' i-i wanna cum~"
He pulls away and shakes his head moving back up to me "not yet princess~ I need to be inside you before you cum~" I whine "h-h-h-hurrry!~"

He chuckles and then strips down, I bite my lip watching him take his underwear off.
He pulls a bottle of lube out the bedside cabinet and I take a deep breath watching him squirt some onto his hand and then move his hand up and down his member.

I bite my lip and smirk a little, he moves back to me chucking the bottle of lube next to me "ready baby boy?~" I nod "h-hurry" I wince a little when he pushes the tip in. I gasp "w-w-wait! M-m-my s-s-skirt!" He chuckles "I'm leaving them on you~ I'll buy you some new ones.....you look so sexy with your hoodie raised up and your skirt lifted up, you covered in cum panting and sweating~"

I blush and then hiss in pain when he pushes all the way in. I grip his shoulders and take a deep breath, I adjust a little because I haven't had him inside me for so long.
I then nod "m-m-move~"
He chuckles and then thrusts slowly, I whine "nnnngh....f-f-faster~"

He smirks "as you wish~" he starts to thrust harder and faster making me arch my back and grip his shoulder tighter moaning "A-a-ah!~ f-fuck! Y-y-yes!~ more! m-more!!~"
I whine loudly when he pulls out,I look at him "w-what?"

He smirks "ride me princess~ show me how much you want me~"
He lays down on the bed next to me, I waste no time sitting up and straddling him. I line his member up with my enterance and slowly sink down.

He groans "g-good boy~ now ride me like a good boy~"
I put my hands on his chest and then start to move up and down his member fast "y-yes y-yes y-yes!~" he puts his hands on my hips and I continue the same pace "Nnnngghhhh~ p-p-puddin'....i-i w-wanna cum~"

He nods "so do i~ let's do it together baby~" I nod quickly and then moan louder when he bucks his hips to meet my movements as well, I close my eyes tight and tip my head back and cum "A-a-a-ah!!~ y-y-yes!!~"

I breath heavily and fall forward onto his chest. He chuckles and continues thrusting up Into me making me grip his biceps and moan "f-fuck~"
He groans and moves his hands to my ass cheeks and spreads them apart.
I gasp when I feel him spill his cum deep inside me.

I moan once more "a-ah~ p-p-puddin'~" he chuckles and I whine when he pulls out.
I gasp when he pushes the buttplug in.....it feels weird but also good....I haven't had one of these in for ages....

I stay on jimins chest and he kisses my head "you're all dirty baby....all covered in cum....shall we get you clean?" I shake my head "n-not yet! I-i-i want cuddles and sleep....clean tomorrow" he chuckles and nods "alright baby.....you did good today.....I love you" I smile "I love you too" he kisses me and then moves so we're led comfortably and we both fall into slumber.

It felt nice to be able to do this again..... but it's gonna hurt tomorrow.....

He's so adamant that he wants another child.....what if I can't bare anymore???.... he'll kick me out.....or kill me.....
What if I can't cope with two kids???......
I don't know what to do anymore......
I want another child but what If I can't cope and neither can jimin

Or what if I just don't ever get pregnant and jimin either kills me or chucks me away??...................

I don't honestly know what to think anymore......
I'm worried

((A/N: SORRY FOR THE BED SMUT, I STILL STRUGGLE TO WRITE SMUT, SORRY AGAIN, I KNOW ITS BAD I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO MAKE IT GOOD THOUGH 😂😂😂
SORRY 💜))