hospital

JUNGKOOKS POV

I arrive at the hospital and break the doors down and point my gun at everyone "WHERE IS MISTAH JAY!!IF YOU DONT TELL ME NOW THEN EVERY ONE OF YOU WILL DIE!!!!"

One nurse walks towards me "j-jungkook?" I glare at her "I said TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!" Her eyes soften "hes dead.....I did everything I could to try and save him.....but I couldn't...." I lower my gun "show me the paperwork!"

She nods, I follow her into a room and she pulls some papers out a filing cabinet and then hands some to me "the joker died....he lost too much blood and essential organs had been hit by the bulle-" I grip her throat tightly "you didn't save him"

She gasps "i-i-i- tried!" I chuck her on the floor "YOU DIDN'T TRY HARD ENOUGH AND NOW THE ONLY PIECE OF HAPPINESS I HAD APART FROM MY DAUGHTER IS GONE!!!" Tears roll down my cheeks "have you ever lost anyone?" She nods "y-yes my husband....he died two years ago"

I nod "and how did that feel?" She glares at me "like my heart had been ripped out of my chest! Because YOURE the one who killed him!!" I step on her throat and smirk "and I'm going to kill you too!!" I step down hard on her throat until she stops breathing.

I sigh and Chuck the paperwork on the floor and turn around and growl seeing chanyeol stood there leaning against the wall smiling at me "you're so cool!" I walk to him "I'm not in the fucking mood to listen and deal with your shit today ivy so FUCK OFF!"

I push him out the way and walk out the room hugging myself but I stop walking when he smirks "I know where the joker is....he isn't dead.....and if you come with me then I'll take you to him~" I look at him and then soobin runs into the room and stands the other side of me with yeonjun stood next to him both pointing guns at me

Soobin sighs "Harley....joker died....there's no brining him back" yeonjun sighs "If you come with us we can get you help....bring joy as well....she deserves to have a good life"

I look at chanyeol who smirks "now or never Harley... he's waiting for you~" soobin glares at chanyeol "JOKER IS DEAD! DO NOT GO GIVING HARLEY HOPE!"

More and more tears roll down my cheeks "i-i-i-" soobin walks towards me "eomma....it's okay....I'm here to take care of you.....those voices in your head aren't telling you the right thing! You need help....you aren't crazy"

I start to laugh and I grip my hair and they all step back. I laugh more and then smash the window with my bat and then hesitate but jump out cutting my legs on the glass.
Police officers all start to shoot me so I run and manage to get half way home before chanyeol walks to me "wanna go find your puddin'? I can take you to him~"

I stop walking and i see Felix holding joy a few meters away.i look between chanyeol and my family
However it's not much of a family without joker.....

I don't know if I should trust chanyeol.....it's not like he can kill me....I mean.....I'm Harley fucking quinn....but.....I'm not in a good place to fight right now......

Should I trust him or just accept this is the end of the joker and kill every single human i see and continue to make everyone scared of me....