~44~

A/N Ok no joke, this chapter was so fucking fun to write so I really want to know what you guys think. Share your thoughts in the comments! Love youuu!

Song: You Should See Me In A Crown by Billie Eilish

Third Person POV

With a loud gasp, the woman rose from the steel surface. The white sheet dropped from her face as she sat up in a panic. Her dark caramel eyes opened wide in shock. Her pale complexion regained some colour as her reaccustomed to the sight before her. Bodies on steel trays littered her surrounds. She quirked her head to the side and looked down, feeling like something was missing.

She was completely naked. There were multiple incisions in her stomach and stitch marks, making her feel immediately insecure of her body. She covered herself with thin arms, which looked so sickeningly skinny. There was barely any meat on the bone, only enough to get her by.

Her tongue darted out to coat her lips in warm saliva. When she breathed, a cloud of air appeared in front of her. It was only then that she noticed she was freezing, and the sheer nakedness didn't help. She gripped the white sheet, trying to warm her skin but it did not help. The sheet was too thin. She scanned her surroundings again in disbelief. The bodies were also draped in thin sheets, hiding the faces beneath them. The entire room was covered in silver trays and bodies. The walls were strikingly white, almost blinding the woman. The surfaces were all surgically clean. What was this place?

She lifted herself off the tray but her legs gave out and she crashed into the surface. She had no strength. She felt like a long piece of jelly. Her throat and lips were dry. She was so parched, like she hadn't had a sip of water in years. As her senses slowly came back, she was alerted of her hunger when her stomach grumbled loudly and her legs shook with exhaustion. Her eyes darted to the door when she heard a tiny creek. Her eyes went wide and she used all her strength to lift the sheet over her head and lie down. She didn't know who these people were and she needed to find out.

"La mujer Watson. ¿Qué sabes sobre ella?" A feminine voice said. (Translation: The Watson woman? What do you know about her). The woman identified the language as Spanish but she had no idea what they were saying. She knew the words were familiar and she felt like she should have been able to understand them, but she couldn't. She let out a sigh of frustration as she gave up trying to translate their words. That was when she realised her mistake.

"¿Se enteró que? What was that?" (Translation: Did you hear that?). So they knew both English and Spanish. The woman stayed shockingly still. She halted her breathing and hoped they wouldn't notice her.

"This is a morgue Lila. Nadie aquí está vivo." ( Translation: No one here is alive), A man chuckled. The girl named Lila shook her head and laughed before grabbing a tray. The woman felt the surface beneath her move. They were taking her tray. Where to? She had no idea. The two voices kept speaking in Spanish but the woman could not understand. She had no idea who she was, where she was and why she was in a morgue? All she knew was she needed answers now. The voices went through her ear and out another but there was one sentence she understood. "We are taking her to the cemetery. Her family are ready for the showing."

The woman's eyes widened, and she racked her brain. Family? I have no family, she thought to herself. Faint sunlight seeped through the sheet, giving the woman a brief headache before her cart was wheeled into a large van. The two people left her side and got in the drivers seats. As their voices drifted further away, the woman realised she was alone. She moved a little to test the waters. After a few minutes of silence, she concluded it was safe to move and she lifted the sheet from her face and opened those gorgeous honey orbs. The walls were completely grey now and secluded. A piece of metal separated the woman and the drivers but she could still hear them.

She mustered up the strength to sit up. Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw a small wardrobe in front of her. A silver dress and heels hung on the dresser. Her hands darted out to touch the dress subconsciously, there was something familiar about it. As her fingers touched the material, she saw flashes of something. A curly haired man on his knees in front of her. As if she was manoeuvring the memory, she looked down, noticing her belly was full and there was a gorgeous diamond on her finger.

As the car came to a stop, the woman was pulled out of the memory. She blinked, her head beginning to hurt. She winced and moved quickly to the tray. She laid back down and waited for the drivers to collect her body. They man wheeled the cart out of the van and into a gorgeous cathedral. Lila collected the dress, shoes and jewellery before following closely behind him. The church was beautiful. There were large marble structures and beautifully carved artwork. The morticians soaked in the beauty of the structures before uncovering the woman's body. The entirety of her body was naked before the two strangers.

Lila grasped the sheet and covered the woman's lower body.

"Be respectful Sanjun. They say she was a queen, you know" She scolded the man who just rolled his eyes. "Every dead woman is a queen to the living Lila" She shook her head and they got to work. In the midst of dressing the woman, Lila let out a breath and froze.

"A pulse." She whispered. She felt the woman's neck and motioned for Sanjun to come closer. "What are you talking about Lila" he scoffed and felt the woman's wrist. A small beat. So faint you would have missed it. Their eyes widened and the woman began to panic. I guess the resolve is broken, she thought. She opened her eyes briskly and sat up. She surprised herself when she instantly put the man into a headlock and wrapped her legs around Lila's throat like it was second nature to be so violent. She used all her strength to squeeze them both. Lila was the first to lose consciousness and Sanjun was close. But he was stronger. He slammed the woman's head against a marble wall and pushed her away. The woman groaned as the force made her headache worse. Her eyesight was blurry as she stumbled around and held her head.

Sanjun screamed and ran out of the cathedral. While he was gone, the woman fixed the strap on her heels and yelled. She had to run after him. She used her remaining strength to stumble out of the cathedral and into the sunlight. The brightness blinded her and she lifted a hand to block it out.

She heard many gasps and whispers as her body came into the light. Confused, she looked down and faced the crowds of people disembarking from black audis. The sequins on her dress sparkled in the afternoon sun, making her look like a goddess. A goddess who had risen from the dead.

As she dropped the hand from her face, she was met with the man in her memory. He was dressed in black sunglasses and a matching suit which made him appear grim and lifeless. He clearly had no desire to be there and was trying his best to hold it together. The sight made her heart break, but she still couldn't remember why. Why she felt so dearly for this man? She placed him as the man in her dreams but not as the doting husband she used to risk her life for. As she looked closer, she noticed a small hand clutching his. The little girl looked so small and tiny.

No more was the girl who was full of life and happiness. The only thing that was left was a carcass of a loving daughter who had lost her mother. They both looked up at the sight with tears and shock. Their mouths simultaneously dropped open as they stared at the woman who was everything to them. She was alive and she was breathing but she didn't quite know who she was. All she knew was that the two gazes on her were so intense she had to look away. She felt for them. She felt like her heart was searching for something and she had found it. But that is all she felt.

But she did hear something. One word which fell from his lips.

"Aria".