DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER!!!!

BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK IN A 2 PART SERIES SO IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE READ 'SWEET & BRUTAL || H.S' BEFORE READING THIS BOOK SO EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE!!!!!

BEFORE I REPEAT THE DISCLAIMER FROM MY LAST BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO INCLUDE THIS NEW SEGMENT:

 As this story is a sequel, the storyline and resolution of the second book may disagree with any reader's opinion and may not satisfy another's own perception of how the sequel should be written. But alas, this is my way of ending the 2 part series and MY PERCEPTION of how I want Harry, Aria and their child's story to end. Therefore, I am not stopping anyone else of wanting a different ending but I will not accept hate for the way I want my story to go as the writer of this book.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All text in this book is not meant to harm or offend anyone as it was used for the purpose of this story and character development. 

I apologize if any harm is taken but this story is not meant to offend ANYONE or trigger any past experiences. This book may contain brutal, triggering or disturbing passages so be warned.

The characters in this story are purely fictional and made up and do not relate to any individuals in real life. Any relation to a person in real life is unintentional.

I also do not believe Harry possesses any qualities of his character in this story as this story was created for enjoyment and has no connection to real life. I believe he is a kind-hearted, caring and an adoring person and should not be held accountable for anything his character has done in this story.

All rights go to jcwrxtes,  published in 2018.

I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS SEQUEL AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!