~16~

Song: No Scrubs by TLC

Aria's POV

The rest of the day consisted of us soaking up the Italian sun and enjoying the sights. We all dipped into the beautiful large pool and the boys ordered us some food. Niall especially was extremely ecstatic after discovering that there was Nando's in Italy. 9 years later and the boy still loved spicy chicken. I rolled my eyes at this and continued to swim with the kids.

Gemma, Luke and Anne slowly appeared throughout the day. They ate the pancakes I saved for them outside with all of us. Gemma and Luke seemed to be very close to each other. Luke was always touching Gemma in some form or another whether it be touching her leg while they ate or holding her hands.

I suspected that the long weeks of not being able to be in each other's embrace was extremely hard for them. The dark bags under Anne's eyes slowly vanished and I smiled contently, knowing she had gotten a good sleep. Anne eventually dipped her toes in the pool and played water polo with the kids while I got out. It was nearing 3 o clock and I had to go get ready.

As 3 o'clock rolled around, we all made sure to dress professionally. Meetings of this calibre no matter how unconventional, still required utmost profession. The cool Italian summer breeze inspired my outfit today. High waisted black jeans, a short black crop top which accentuated my breasts and a cropped leather jacket.

 High waisted black jeans, a short black crop top which accentuated my breasts and a cropped leather jacket

The familiar leather material clung to my body perfectly and I softly smiled at the nostalgia. From the age of 12, this was all I would wear. Luckily, Blair was not a stranger to my risqué but still classy outfits. She watched me intently as I dressed up. I pulled on some black shades and heels and turned around to peer at my daughter. She quietly occupied herself with some chocolate covered strawberries, devouring them until her heart was content. I did a small twirl in the mirror and she lifted her face to admire my outfit

A smile stretched across her beautiful face. "You look amazing Mama" She beamed and clapped with her hands full. I chuckled at her and bent down to softly wipe the chocolate off her face. She rubbed her face with her sleeve despite my attempts to rid of the smeared substance. I huffed as I stared annoyingly at the beautiful blue shirt she wore. Brown splotches decorated the top. I shook my head at her, but she just shrugged and continued to munch on the strawberries. My child gave no fucks. In a matter of minutes, Blair had changed out of her dirty shirt and into a black singlet tucked in her pants and a leather jacket.

I stared at the little fashionista in shock. She strutted out of the closet with a tiny black bag in her hand. As she walked in lines, she gracefully pulled on black sunglasses which were a carbon copy of mine. My mouth fell agape. At the same exact moment, Zayn and Harry walked in. I looked up at them with my eyes wide. Blair continued to strut between us and I tried my best to hold back my laughs. Zayn and Harry muffled their laughs with a fist in their mouth.

"Blair, you know you're staying in here right?" Blair stopped prancing around and looked at me. She bent her sunglasses down like the little diva she was and replied, "Nothing will stop me from strutting my stuff Mum" She pushed the glasses up the bridge of her nose and strutted out the door. Shock flooded my system. I stood there with my mouth agape. I shook my head as my eyes followed her out the door. Harry and Zayn stood to the side as she left and peered at me.

"Don't even look at me" I growled and followed my sassy daughter. The faint noise of their laughs followed me out and I rolled my eyes.

A few minutes later, Blair and Theo were ushered into their room with a PS4 and lots of chocolate in their hands. I walked briskly downstairs and sat on the clean, white couch. Harry sat to my right and Jordyn to my left. The rest of the boys stood around us as we awaited the arrival of our guest. Like clockwork, the doorbell rang. I was about to get up to go open the door, but Zayn insisted. A gasp emitted from his throat followed by the sweet voice of a female. We all glanced at each other slyly before standing up as a beautiful Italian woman strutted in. She had dark eyes, blonde hair, pouty lips and long pale legs. She accompanied her beautiful looks with a formal red top tucked into a short black pencil skirt.

A/N SHE IS PLAYED BY MARTINA STELLA

"Aria!" Angelina attacked me with a hug, and I returned it hesitantly. I still hated it when people touched me. "Angelina" I nodded. "There's no need to be so formal." She waved me off and went to greet the others. They all shook her hand with smiles. I sat down, still baffled at her forward behaviour. After she was done, Zayn surprisingly offered her his hand and sat her down next to him on a chair opposite us. Once again, the group and I shared brief looks at Zayn's behaviour and then we got down to business.

"Thank you for your kind hospitality in allowing us to stay here." Harry started gruffly. Angelina waved him off. "It's ok really. On behalf of the Rudolfa Mafia, we really must thank all of you for saving our family. Kyla and her son are now safe and sound on our territory." We all nodded in agreement. Louis furrowed his eyebrows. "If you don't mind me asking." He started. Angelina shook her head and smiled brightly. I swear the smile never left her face the moment she stepped in here. "Our family members were also taken and there were many other mafia women and children in there. Why do you think they were a target?" Louis asked. I nodded in agreement. It was a very good question. We all expectantly turned to Angelina. She took a sip of her especially chilled water and placed it on the glass table before answering.

"We believe the Callous Cartel has bad blood with all mafias. Our mafia has been attempting to get rid of them for years. With the knockout of the Black Cobras and the Red Tigers." I flinched as she spoke of them and I saw her glance my way for a brief second before she continued. "The Callous Cartel has risen. They have taken over the fallen mafia's connections and deals. They are wreaking havoc in the underworld. We were content dealing with the problem until you guys recently made your reappearance in our world." I sensed a little snideness in her tone but decided to let it slide.

"Nonetheless, we assure you that the problem is being dealt with and we do not require any of your help" The smile dropped from her face as she spoke, and I took note of it. "With that being said, tonight the Rudolfa Mafia has invited you all to attend a party at our club, l'asciutto." The Italian word floated off her tongue. I suddenly felt a nudge at my side. Harry subtly gestured to Zayn. My eyes flickered to Zayn. He was biting his lip and staring at Angelina. I rolled my eyes. Way to be subtle, Zayn. "Will you be accompanying us?" I asked her. She nodded. "I am your guide for as long as you stay." Zayn's eyes lit up as she spoke, and I smirked. Angelina stood up as our meeting came to a close. She made an effort to hug me again and I inwardly groaned. I returned the hug while Jordyn smirked at me, remembering my hatred for physical contact. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. She hugged everyone again, lingering a little longer on Zayn and then gathered her things. I walked her to the front door, Zayn following close behind. Seriously this dude needs to back up, I thought to myself.

"I will send limos for you all at 9." Angelina informed me, tapping incessantly on her phone before gazing back up. With a smile, I sent her on her way and closed the door. Zayn was looking through the crack in the door while she walked off.

"Dude seriously keep it in your pants. We don't need any more Blairs." I chuckled, remembering my sassy little girl. Zayn smiled and continued to look out. I left him to his weirdness and walked back to the group.

"9 pm" I informed them. They all nodded, and we all went our separate ways. Tonight, was an opportunity for us to destress and have some fun. But I had a different goal in mind. Tonight, while everyone partied, I am aimed to keep a close eye on our overly friendly Italian guide. I was sure that behind all those fake smiles was a sinister demon with long claws and elongated legs.