~Prologue~

Song- Tell Me You Love Me by Demi Lovato

I heard his voice ringing through my ears but my teary sight stayed on the little girl in my arms.

"We won't be safe for forever Aria. They will find us"

"You don't know that" I weakly replied.

My entire mind screamed at me knowing he was right but the flashbacks from my past stopped me from succumbing and accepting the fact.

That one day we would be in danger.

His hand pulled on my shoulder, turning me around but I didn't lift my gaze. His fingers perched underneath my chin lifting my head. I stared into green regretful eyes with absolute sadness.

"I can't..." I muttered, looking back at our baby. She slept peacefully like a little angel in my arms. Innocence hung over her like a cloud and all I wanted was to go back and erase everything in the past. Erase my stupid decision to run away. Erase my mother's death and have her comfortingly hold me in her loving arms.

"But we must"

"Look at her Harry" I screamed. My chin quivered as I let out another heart-wrenching sob.

"She will become just like us. Do you want that?!" I cried desperately, clinging onto my oblivion of keeping my daughter's life, happy.

"Every time I look at her I see my mother holding me in her arms just like this and looking at me knowing, the horrible fate that awaited me" My arms were getting heavy but I held my daughter to my chest and slowly slid down to the floor, feeling my legs weaken with distress.

Harry's tall frame slid down in front of me with his eyes glued to our daughter.

His eyes swirled with guilt and sorrow of what had to be done.

We locked gazes, knowing what we had to do to keep this family safe. To keep her safe.

Her cloud was so pure and angelic, but it was time for the sins to brew their storm.

A/N EEEEKKKK!!! 

AND THE SEQUEL STARTSSSSSS