~14~

Song: Lento by Lauren Jauregui

Aria's POV

The drive through the streets of Capri was enchanting. Even at 5 in the morning, the sights were beautiful. The traditional Italian style villas and streetlights covered the brilliant stone roads as we drove up the hills. The small beach lights illuminated the sky. Harry and I stared out of the windows in awe at the beautiful sights. This was going to be our home for the next few weeks and we were so excited. Harry's emerald orbs flickered to meet mine and I smiled faintly, engrossed in his eyes. He slowly kissed me, dipping his warm tongue between my soft lips. The kiss felt like heaven. We were finally safe. A small shift in Harry's lap caused us to break away. Blair stirred in her father's arms. We both watched in awe as she yawned and blew a little bubble like most kids do. She rolled over, briefly opening her hazel eyes. She looked us up and down before falling back to sleep.

A loving grin spread across our faces. I softly pat her back to sleep and lifted my adoring eyes to see Harry. He pecked my cheek and then continued to soak in the sights. I followed suite, continuing to adore the beautiful architecture.

A few minutes later, our range rover rolled up a rock pathway. An array of futile garden beds covered the entrance and a wide variety of Italian vines weaved through a large brass gate. Louis handled the logistics and soon enough we were passing through the large gates. The house oddly felt familiar with patterns and designs I used to enjoy back in my hometown. It was weird to see the Rodolfa Mafia crest instead of my own on a house this large.

We all entered the house, Harry and Gemma carrying the kids

We all entered the house, Harry and Gemma carrying the kids. The house was beautiful on the inside. The exterior was classic Italian with old-style railings and rough textures however the interior was sleek and modern but still rustic.

 The exterior was classic Italian with old-style railings and rough textures however the interior was sleek and modern but still rustic

 A waterfall and the gorgeous aroma of fresh herbs greeted us on the way in. To the right was a big living room and to the left was the kitchen and dining room. On the side, a staircase led us up to the bedrooms. There were seven ensuites in total. Harry and I took the master bedroom which had a secret passage which lead to the children's room. Gemma and Luke were in the room beside the children while Louis and Zayn shared a room, Niall and Liam shared a room and Anne and Jordyn had their separate quarters at the end of the hallway. I observed as Gemma and Harry laid the children in their individual beds. I quickly changed Blair into more comfortable clothing and took her little handgun and placed it in the bedside drawer. I didn't want her accidentally shooting Theo. Gemma changed Theo into his own little pyjamas. They were both filthy, but we decided to let them sleep for a while and take a nice long bath in the morning.