~17~

Song: Mad Love by Sean Paul, David Guetta and Becky G

Aria's POV

My bathroom emitted loud music, screaming women and an affinity of liquor and chocolate. Bubbly alcohol slid down my throat as I swayed, making me feel silly. I laughed loudly as I held a bottle of champagne, chugging a little before passing it over to Gemma. Jordyn took a tiny sip, refusing to drink anymore as she was staying home with Niall to look after the kids. Mad Love by Sean Paul burst through the small speakers in the room. Gemma looked stunning. She wore a see through black long sleeve with a black bra underneath and a leather jacket, accompanied by a long denim skirt and red heels. The black complimented her newly dyed blonde hair wonderfully. Over the years, Gemma notoriously changed her hair colour to suit her every whim, but I personally loved this colour the best.

 Over the years, Gemma notoriously changed her hair colour to suit her every whim, but I personally loved this colour the best

I tugged on my dress, feeling it slightly slip down while we danced. I wore a black, backless, halter dress with a very low-cut exposing lots of side boob. One thigh was cut open with rings of silver. A silver jewelled choker adorned my neck and spread down the crevice between my breasts. 

My wedding ring glimmered in the light and I smiled down at it

My wedding ring glimmered in the light and I smiled down at it. Flashbacks of our beautiful wedding burned my brain. I suddenly missed my gorgeous husband more than ever. On cue, Harry strutted in with the boys.

"What is going on in here?" They asked amused and lowly concerned. The boys wore different outfits which complimented their own unique styles, except for Niall who wore sweats. Harry's black shirt was open which exposed this twin tattoos and sexy chest. A comfy brown jacket was slinked over his right arm as he leant against the wall. I loved that jacket. So cosy and warm and I couldn't help but wonder if it would be draped over me at some point during the night like it always was. He sent me a warm smile, looking me up and down.