~18~

Song: Trampoline by ZAYN and Shaed

Harry's POV

The world seemed like a blur. Dancing bodies slowed. Lights dimmed. I saw people dance. I muttered their names. But I couldn't hear their responses.

"Harry. Harry" My eyes shot up. Angelina. She pulled me after her. My eyes went wide and dilated. My head bobbled around.

My feet stumbled after the other trying to keep up with her footsteps. Why do I feel like this? Why can I not hear anything? A guilty feeling passed through me. I knew I shouldn't have waved off Aria like I did. But at the time, I couldn't hear a word she was saying. It all sounded like gibberish to me. What did she say before I left? I shrugged, I guess it wasn't that important. My vision focused on my stumbling feet. Words fumbled out of my mouth as I tried to speak. When I regained some composure, I trudged into the room after Angelina. The room was dark but the distant lights underneath us illuminated the setting. The board room overlooked the rest of the club. I could see people, but I couldn't hear them. Once again, the music seemed to slow, and my heart started to beat faster. I chuckled at the weird feeling it gave me.

Angelina's fingers brushed against my naked chest as she walked past. I think I saw her wink at me. My eyebrows furrowed. My brain started to stop functioning as she stalked closer. I tried to decipher what I was feeling but all I knew was that I didn't like it. No one but my queen was allowed to be that close to me.

"I brought you in here for a reason." She purred. Her nails lightly dug into my cheeks. She was too close. I took a step back to distance myself. "You see those men over there." My face was relieved from her clutch and she rolled her eyes. Angelina's brown eyes flickered to the men squashed into the corner. They were laughing and sipping from their glasses full of brown liquor. I could see that they were having a hell of a good time. I almost wanted to go over there and join them. I felt a light buzz ring through me.

"I overheard them talking about taking Aria back to their place."

Suddenly my body stiffened. My blood went cold. A rush of aggression overcame me. My senses went red. How dare they speak about my queen that way. Visions of digging my nails into their chests and ripping their hearts open flooded my brain. My hands ached to cause death.

"All of them?" I questioned. As I watched the men with preying eyes, I felt Angelina's warm breath on my neck. She whispered slowly. "All of them". I ignored her closeness. A hard chill trickled down my spine. My vision went hazy again, causing me to clutch my head in an attempt to refocus. The ringing stopped. My eyes fixated on the group.

My fists bawled up tight. I was livid. I felt like I needed to shed blood. Their blood. My throat went dry and my fingers shook. My neck twisted to the side, making a small crack noise. My palms itched for my gun. "Not yet. Bring them in here then kill them" A familiar voice coaxed me on. It was Angelina's.

As if I was a robot, my feet moved on their own accord. They stalked me closer to the group of men. As I neared, a sadistic smile grew on my face. I tapped on the man's shoulder.

"Hey" I mocked friendliness. The men turned to me with big smiles. They pulled me into their group, slapping me on the back. They were drunk. Disgusting. They were drunk and preying on girls. They surrounded me, jumping and dancing. I pretended to joke around with them, gaining their trust. I downed some liquor with them, suddenly feeling the haziness again. I knocked my skull. "You okay?" one of the pigs asked. I nodded with my jaw clenched. After a few minutes, they invited me to go to the bar with them, but I refused.

"Come with me" I said. "I have a private bar waiting for you all in my office." I pointed to the room with hooded eyes. Angelina stood, leaning against the table seductively and waving the boys over. They all grinned and looked her up and down with lust in their eyes. My jaw clenched. That was all I needed to prove that they were dirty men. Dirty men that were looking at my wife.

The sight of Angelina made unfamiliar feelings shoot down my spine but I supressed them. I didn't want her. I wanted my queen. I scanned the room for Aria but before I could find her, I stumbled forward again. The men pushed past me and excitedly entered the board room. I grinned evilly. My head started to pound. Something was wrong. My eyes rolled around lazily, gazing from one wall to the next. I reached around to steady myself. A cold hand pressed against my biceps. Angelina pushed herself against me with a coy smirk and guided me into the room. My vision was all over the place. I felt cold sweat drip down the side of my face, and I hummed. My eyes were like slits. The drunk men cheered as I entered the room.

I felt whispers in the back of my head, reminding me of my purpose.

Ice started to pour into my veins again as I gazed at Angelina's expectant smile again. She came up behind me. I felt her warm breath and I took in a deep breath. Something about her made me react. I heard her whisper, "They want your wife. They want to fuck her while she screams, begs for help. They want to take her in any way they can. What are you going to do about it?" her tone turned sinister. Hard breaths left my nose as I stared them down. One of the men noticed my stare and gestured to his friends. I briskly pulled out my gun. Red spots clouded my vision. I wanted blood. I wanted their blood on my hands.

You need blood.

A voice screamed at me.

Kill them.

I tried to knock out of it. My arm started to shake furiously. This wasn't me. Drop the gun, Harry.

Do it.

Kill them.

My body started to sweat. My finger stayed on the trigger, but I didn't pull. I can't do this. I don't even know them. I don't kill innocents.

DO IT! KILL THEM! The voice yelled.

I thought of my queen. She wouldn't want me to do this. She would tell me to stop, come to my senses. We could work it out. We could do it. Think of Blair. Her dad doesn't kill innocents.

All I heard was the voice. It badgered me. Taunted me. Screamed till my ears bled.

I grabbed my head. "STOP!" My voice box tore as I screamed out. I looked ahead. My vision was red. My fingers were stiff. I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to do it. Utter terror passed through their faces. They were scared. They clutched on to each other for dear life. I can't do this. I can't do this.

DO IT HARRY!

I couldn't stop myself.

My fingers pressed the trigger.

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. All four of them dead.

My hands shook. I dropped the gun. Blood sprayed all over the tall glass windows. The bodies collapsed onto the ground. Puddles of blood seeped into the carpet.

The party continued. People kept swaying to the music. Couples kept grinding.

Hands clawed on to me. What did I just do? Red painted nails covered my mouth. What did I just do? A warm body pressed against me. What did I just do? Cold lips stained my own. What is happening?

My vision started to blur as the beat of my heart got fainter and fainter.

"I will finally have you all to myself tonight" A distance voice cackled. Don't close your eyes. Don't close your eyes. But I couldn't resist the pull. Darkness.

I didn't move. Not a muscle. And all I could do was mutter my Love's name.

"Aria"